Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's the Dooney TSV for Next Weekend?

On 2/7/2014 MSA2004 said: Dooney is offering the nylon crossbody here, for $99 in a boatload of colors. If you like a spacious, lightweight crossbody, get this one! I ordered a navy blue one from Dooney back in December 2013 and I absolutely love it! If holds a lot, easily fits across my ample figure and it has a large, usable exterior pocket on the front PLUS the pockets inside. Even has the little key leash. I can almost forget it's there. I returned that flat triple zip style and chose this one instead. I even ordered a second one in a different color. It fits inside of my work tote & it's great when I am out with my children.

I got this bag before Christmas at Nordstrom for $99 & free shipping. It's the only crossbody I've ever purchased & holds quite a bit.

Super Contributor

Re: What's the Dooney TSV for Next Weekend?

On 2/8/2014 PinkSugar said:
On 2/7/2014 MSA2004 said: Dooney is offering the nylon crossbody here, for $99 in a boatload of colors. If you like a spacious, lightweight crossbody, get this one! I ordered a navy blue one from Dooney back in December 2013 and I absolutely love it! If holds a lot, easily fits across my ample figure and it has a large, usable exterior pocket on the front PLUS the pockets inside. Even has the little key leash. I can almost forget it's there. I returned that flat triple zip style and chose this one instead. I even ordered a second one in a different color. It fits inside of my work tote & it's great when I am out with my children.

I got this bag before Christmas at Nordstrom for $99 & free shipping. It's the only crossbody I've ever purchased & holds quite a bit.

I am wearing my navy one today. I noticed that they changed the logo style on the ones offered today. They also re-did the Nylon Erica and changed the interior too. Hmmm...