Valued Contributor

The Q2 big deal Vince Camuto shoe is not offered in a size 5.  That really stinks!  I think the red ones are adorable!! 

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Super Contributor

I agree, I also wear a 5 and tried ordering two pairs, nothing in my size.  The TSV came in a 5, I purchased a pair but not any since then.  I don't understand.

Super Contributor

They’ll probably show upon Zulili.....

Honored Contributor

This body of this shoe appears identical to a TSV that Vince Camuto had on HSN last year.  That shoe had a block heel.  I'm still kicking myself for not buying it.

It looks like they took that same body and added a cone heel.  Colleen Lopez wears the other TSV shoe a lot and everytime I see it I want it.  But I am over a cone heel.  I have a couple of VC shoes with cone heels and don't want another.    

Respected Contributor

I LOVE that shoe!  But, my foot is very narrow, and the heel is just a tad too high... I prefer 2 - 2.5".  If it came in narrow, I'd probably order it.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This body of this shoe appears identical to a TSV that Vince Camuto had on HSN last year.  That shoe had a block heel.  I'm still kicking myself for not buying it.

It looks like they took that same body and added a cone heel.  Colleen Lopez wears the other TSV shoe a lot and everytime I see it I want it.  But I am over a cone heel.  I have a couple of VC shoes with cone heels and don't want another.    

@LipstickdivaIs the cone heel comfortable?  I have many VC shoes and love them but I don't have the cone heel.

Honored Contributor

I've never liked Vince Camuto's signature cone heels.  Just not my style; yet I really like the rest of the shoe.