Respected Contributor

I had waitlisted the violet DB small satchel bag last week (when it was still available on waitlist) thinking I had some time before it would come back in stock and ship. Wow, today it went to processing.

I would normally be concerned about a return but I have to think that the bag is so new that even if it were a return, it is probably still new. Not much time to carry the bag from airing of the bag, shipping and shipping back, if it got returned.

I am excited for this one to arrive. The color was very fun. I now have to behave because I have been a bad bag lady Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

And did you order the tote in pink? Huh? Be honest now...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
On 2/12/2014 stevieb said:

And did you order the tote in pink? Huh? Be honest now...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

haha, I did not. When I saw the Violet on waitlist, I grabbed it then it totally went away. I am happy, although if it was shipping next month, my wallet would be happier Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

I keep missing the last TSV satchel in blue from as-is. I can't figure out if I'm doing this on purpose, given I've been seriously out of control lately. I've already added green and palomino to the brown one and think I want all of them but red (nothing against red, I just don't want that bag in red). Anyway, the blue one (next in my pecking order) keeps showing up and I keep letting it slip through my fingers. Congrats on your violet. Hope it comes soon and is new and gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

Well, the bag showed up today and it was a return. I think I know why. The skin was pebbled. I know that the Florentine can come in both smooth and pebbled but I prefer the smooth for this leather. Back it will go to find a new home.

Deb

Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

Well, the bag showed up today and it was a return. I think I know why. The skin was pebbled. I know that the Florentine can come in both smooth and pebbled but I prefer the smooth for this leather. Back it will go to find a new home.

Deb

I prefer the smooth Florentine too. Some feel the pebbled wears better, but if I wanted pebbled, there is the option of ordering DB pebbled leather and paying less! Sorry it didn't work out for you...

Respected Contributor
On 2/18/2014 stevieb said:
On 2/18/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

Deb

I prefer the smooth Florentine too. Some feel the pebbled wears better, but if I wanted pebbled, there is the option of ordering DB pebbled leather and paying less! Sorry it didn't work out for you...

Thanks Stevie. The bag had a bad case of acne Smiley Happy It is going to the post office tomorrow.

Deb

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I hear that! Boy, sometimes we just can't pack 'em back up and move 'em on out fast enough!