I have had multiple pairs of Vionics in varying styles over the past several years.  Some have worked out and some I have returned. My biggest problem is I need the orthodic support and in most styles a wide width and a smooth footbed.  I can't have seams or tags or anything as they irritate my feet.  In the winter with socks isn't as much of an issue, but sandals.... Vionic places little what I call "nubbies" in their footbeds.  I don't know the purpose but they irritate my feet.  I have spoken with a couple of my friends who have experienced the same problem.  My 2 pair of wedges and my pair of Mary Janes are smooth.  My mules I have to wear socks with.  I have several pair of sandals that my feet tolerate but not for all day on my feet.  QVC please pass a suggestion on to Vionic about their footbed as I know that I'm not the only person with picky feet.  Beyond that I LOVE Vionic and have recommend them to a lot of people!

Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

Don't like Vionic. I have two pairs of their sandals and find them so uncomfortable.

I have one pair of their sneakers and hate them.

I would never buy anything from them again. Sketchers is the way to go.