Occasional Contributor

Saw the special value for vionic in March hmm don,t know if will order or not.Was kinda hoping for something different,what I don,t really know!!😏

Honored Contributor

@binky boy Just ordered it in cork this afternoon. If I really like it, I may go back for the beautiful blue. Already have white Vionic sandals, so want to try something different in the way of color. The sandals so far from Vionic have been really great for me while traveling. Very comfortable. Hopefully, these new ones will be just as comfortable. Seem to have a bit higher heel than what I have now. So, I will see. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World TravelerGold Cork is a GREAT color that goes with everything! I have a pair of Gold Cork wedges and love them. I plan to order the White Snake TSV!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@binky boy Do you have an item? I'd like to check them out. 

Contributor

Do you have the item number?  I haven't received my March Insider yet.  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

I got the nicest pair of Vionic shoes yesterday from Zulily.   They're a loafer style made of heavy canvas in a sand color.  Perfect for summer.   The only problem was,  they're a men's not women's size but we're not designated as such. 

I called Zulily,  they checked the original listing and sure enough,  they were mixed in with the women's shoes.   They refunded my $42., gave me $10., for the inconvenience and told me to donate the shoes. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I am thinking of getting the tortoise. Before I stumbled upon Vionic, I had so many problems with uncomfortable sandals. I pretty much stick with Vionic because I know that they will work for my feet. Was tempted to try Alegria but just not sure of their sizing. Last year I bought a pair of Cork Vionics and love them. Wasn't sure if they would be flattering but they are a great color to wear with so many outfits.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think it's cute but would prefer a mule style, with a covered toe area.  I have a big bunion on my left foot and never wear open sandals anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Oh, yes! This is awesome! I received my Cork TSV today and am loving it. Definitely need to go back in and order another pair. Extremely comfortable and you were right....the Cork will go with everything I have in my closet. Did not think it would be such a great choice, maybe wear it with a few things; but am so glad I got it because it is looking great.

Love the fact that two of the three straps are adjustable.

Did you order the White Snake yet? Would love to get the Navy Snake, but definitely the black or white pair.

Last summer I spent six weeks walking around in Europe wearing the Vionic sandals I bought back then. Extremely comfortable and my feet were happy no matter how many hours I walked. What I got today is a nicer pair and I think I may take them instead.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler... I am so glad they are working out for you. I haven't ordered the white snake yet but I do plan to. I'll let you know how much I like them.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.