Esteemed Contributor

It all depends on the shape of your foot and what your individual problem might be.  For my high arches, Vionics are the be-all end-all solution.  If I wear a pair of Clarks for a whole day, my plantar fasciitis is back by evening.  I wish Vionics weren't as expensive as they are, but you can't put a price on pain relief.  My feet hope that the Vionic company will be around for a long time.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

It all depends on the shape of your foot and what your individual problem might be.  For my high arches, Vionics are the be-all end-all solution.  If I wear a pair of Clarks for a whole day, my plantar fasciitis is back by evening.  I wish Vionics weren't as expensive as they are, but you can't put a price on pain relief.  My feet hope that the Vionic company will be around for a long time.

ITA - I just wish that more Vionic shoes were more to my personal taste, color/fabric and design-wise. I would buy a wider variety of them if I liked the look of their offerings more, but I find many of them ugly as far as material (faux snake) and colors (many weird goes-with-nothing colors), and I will not buy any of the sandals that don't have the sueded footbed - I have found them to be literally dangerous for me as far as slippage.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all