Esteemed Contributor

please start offering narrow widths in your flip flop sandal style!!  Med and wide are always offered,  but unless I missed it I have not seen narrows!   I can get away with it on a regular sandal ,  but in a flip flop style I need it to really fit well and snug. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vionic offer Narrows !!!!!

@Kitty Galore, I agree,  I don't buy them because even the mediums are so wide that I cannot keep them on my feet.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Contributor

I would love it if they offered narrows in more than just sandals. I need narrows in everything !!

Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore, I agree,  I don't buy them because even the mediums are so wide that I cannot keep them on my feet.

@SXMGirl Same thing happens to me !

Esteemed Contributor

@gunnergab wrote:

I would love it if they offered narrows in more than just sandals. I need narrows in everything !!

@gunnergab  Me too !   Don't understand because they almost always offer wide.

Respected Contributor

For the longest time, these shopping channels did not offer petites either. Finally they are realizing that we come in all sizes and shapes. Hopefully the shoe vendors will wake up to the fact the medium and wide widths do not cater to everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

For the longest time, these shopping channels did not offer petites either. Finally they are realizing that we come in all sizes and shapes. Hopefully the shoe vendors will wake up to the fact the medium and wide widths do not cater to everyone.

How true ,  we certainly do come in all sizes.    I need those petite sizes as well as the narrows! 

New Contributor

I agree they need narrow. I have orderd and sent back several differeent styles have even tried them on in a store. I have the flip flops and have ordered two different ones and had to send back. Either the first pair I ordered were mis sizied or the last two were. But the last two pair I ordered were too short.

Respected Contributor

I need narrow width shoes too.  QVC sells wide and wide wide, but rarely narrow width shoes. Evidently, there are more people who need the wide widths.  

We have an outlet center in our town with both Skecher and Clark stores, so that's where I shop for shoes.  My normal size is 8 1/2 narrow, but I often have to try on different sizes to get the proper fit.  Ordering shoes on-line seems like a gamble;  will they fit or not? 

Occasional Contributor

Count me in too... I guess it must be because most of the shoe buying population has medium or wide feet but why cut out a whole segment of buyers because you don't offer out size.  If you make them, we will buy!