Respected Contributor

Just received my TSV Vionic Recovery Sandals today and I LOVE them!!!  I ordered in Birch, which is a terrific color.  They'll match everything!  They're super comfortable and fit perfectly!  Now, I only wish I'd ordered another pair for wearing out of the house.  

I will be ordering another pair asap.  After being disappointed with the last couple Vionics I'd purchased, I'm delighted to be able to leave a glowing review.  I hope others have found them to be as good as I.  If you didn't get the Birch color, I recommend it highly!😃

Respected Contributor

Good for you.  It's nice when something works for you.  

Respected Contributor

@cheriere I'm happy to read this.  I loved last year's version and ordered 3 of this one (arriving today).  I read the reviews and got nervous because some people said they ran small and that they shouldn't have sized down like the Vionic rep advised (for half sizes).  I'm anxious to try them on.  Thanks for your review.

Trusted Contributor

I was leary of ordering because I thought they would be too wide. I received the purple color and with a little tweak with the front strap - they are fine and I like them too.  I am slowly breaking them in.. Have ordered Vionic flip flop multiple times..This is my first recovery slide.

Super Contributor

@cheriere Agree! I got the gray thinking I would wear them around the house as slippers come warmer weather, but they fit and look so nice I will definitely be wearing them out! I sized down to a 7 bc I'm a 7.5 and they fit perfectly. The width is adjustable, I am a medium width. I don't usually buy slides but instead buy thongs for recovery, but I'm so glad I went with these! Thanks for starting this thread!

Respected Contributor

Isn't it lovely when a purchase works out and you don't have to return it?

Respected Contributor

My 3 arrived and I love them all!  I ordered the black, birch and peachy/pink. They feel great and the size is perfect. I'm 8-1/2 and bought the 8.  Yay!  

Respected Contributor

@santorini   I'm an 8 1/2 too.  Got the 8 and they fit perfectly.  When I went back for a pair in black they're all sold out...in every color.  I wonder f they'll restock this particular style again this season?

Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic Recovery Sandals

[ Edited ]

@OneHappyHiker wrote:

@cheriere Agree! I got the gray thinking I would wear them around the house as slippers come warmer weather, but they fit and look so nice I will definitely be wearing them out! I sized down to a 7 bc I'm a 7.5 and they fit perfectly. The width is adjustable, I am a medium width. I don't usually buy slides but instead buy thongs for recovery, but I'm so glad I went with these! Thanks for starting this thread!

Thanks 😊. I really hope they'll restock these in the near future because I really do want another pair.  There is another Recovery Sandal they make, but the band is a little different.  It doesn't look to come down as far on the foot, which might cause flopping lol.  I really wish I'd bought two pair of the TSV now.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere I feel like they will.  I think I remember a note on the product page for these saying they were exclusive to QVC until ____ (can't remember the date but I think it was just a month or so from now).  If you can't get them here, you can probably find them other places.  I liked last year's version so much that I bought a black pair from Nordstrom's.  The problem with that version was that if you adjusted the strap to make it tighter, it stuck out and looked a little off.  I think I like these better but I'm definitely keeping and using the ones I already have too.