Honored Contributor

Iam new to Vionic's. Now own several including the item above. The reason why took me so long trying the brand needed 8 1/2 often unavailable. Tried the recent TSV returned thong style isn't for me. Liam, Please continue bringing half sizes. 

A372077 Dream come true! So much more than expected. Nude is beautiful. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity   Good for you......I'm glad you found something that works for your feet!  I've tried Vionics twice and had to return both times because my feet are so flat that it was mortally painful for me to even walk from one room to the other in them.  That arch felt like a boulder under my feet.  I do need arch support, but more like a Birkenstock, where the entire footbed is contoured.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde  

Tried Birkenstock, Talk about painful. Isn't it wonderful when we find something that works for us. Seriously, I'm all about comfort and beautiful shoes. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Liam always saids if you're half size  to size  up or down depending on the shoe, but he always mentions it.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Iam new to Vionic's. Now own several including the item above. The reason why took me so long trying the brand needed 8 1/2 often unavailable. Tried the recent TSV returned thong style isn't for me. Liam, Please continue bringing half sizes. 

A372077 Dream come true! So much more than expected. Nude is beautiful. 

Really a nice looking shoe if there were buckle closers, I would have bought. I really don't like  velcro, cheap way to fasten shoes.