Honored Contributor

VIONIC NEEDS TO.......................

vionic needs to put some memory foam in their shoes...........too hard on the feet

Earth shoes offer great arch support for my over-pronation, but with lots of cushy memory foam. A far better shoe company.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: VIONIC NEEDS TO.......................

[ Edited ]

AND Liam needs to stop stating "order your normal size"!  

I have tried ordering based on these statements & they are too small short in toe box (shoes & sneakers) and Tide flip flops are too wide😡.

Someone is going to get a real deal cuz these are still  in box (never thought to try on til recently) at our yard sale for 1/2 of what I paid😤

Never ordering Vionics again.  I just bought Skechers 3.0 memory foam sneaks they are the most comfortable sneakers I've owned. Walked a amusement park 14 hours and not one blister, foot pain -- my feet just did happy dance 💃

Contributor

They need to make their shoes in narrow widths! Yes the Tide sandals are way too wide; I have another pair of sandals I finally gave away because even with the adjustable straps my foot slides all the way up.

Honored Contributor

I wear a Vionic shoe for some part of almost every day.  I've bought them from QVC and from local stores that work with problem feet.

Honored Contributor

When mushy, soft memory foam is added to a shoe, they lose their supportive qualities.  Sketchers with their foam have zero support.  You have your choice foam or support.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Vionic’s technology  is PERFECT the way it is.  Memory foam provides no support.  I don’t buy Earth Shoes because they don’t offer the same support that Vionic provides.  I find Vionic super comfortable and they TOTALLY eliminate my heel, knee and back pain.  If they are too hard for you, buy a different brand.  The Company is growing like crazy so obviously their customers are perfectly happy.  I always wear a size 8M in Vionic and other brands.  I own more than 30 pairs of Vionic, wear them every day from the moment I get up until I go to bed.  I would never wear Sketchers, they may be cushy but provide zero support.

Honored Contributor

I can wear some Vionics all day but I couldn't with sketchers that don't offer arch support!

Esteemed Contributor

I like both brands but have to agree that if you have too much memory foam you are losing support.

Vionic has good support and so does Earth, but I find my Earth boots to have too high of an arch inside which does become bothersome after a while, on the other hand I have a pair of sandals that are very comfortable.   Depends on the style.  Also I love Vionics but some days find them more irritating to my lower back than helpful, guess it might be me!!

Honored Contributor

I don't care for Vionic, nor do I care for memory foam.

I will say however, that I don't care for Birkenstock soft bed shoes (that must be some form of memory foam in there); I like the hard footbed better.  I think it conforms to the shape of the foot more easily.

Honored Contributor

The Earth shoes I've tried have zero support.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment