Super Contributor
DBF and I missed our movie the other night and winded up at DSW and Burlington in Union Square....I was really pleasantly surprised to see VB at Burlington...I don't go there often at all but had never seen VB sold there. They had Ipad covers for $25 in an amazing variety of retired patterns (Olivia Pink, Julep Tulip, Clementine, Blue Bayou, Canyon, Marina Paisley, Venetian Paisley, Baroque and Cocoa Moss)...there were also laptop cases in Deco Daisey, Dogwood and Baroque, hard Ipad cases in Paisley meets Plaid and Dogwood, IPhone cases, Eloise satchels in Boysenberry ($19.99), Abbey satchels in Provençal and Watercolor ($19.99), Frame satchels in Ellie Blue and Dogwood ($29.99), and a laptop tote in Provençal. I reluctantly passed on buying anything although I was tempted by the Ipad covers...there are a few other styles and patterns in the handbags that I would prefer....although I may return for an Abbey lol!!! In any case, just letting you all know Burlington may be another place to find VBSmiley Happy))!!!
Valued Contributor
I saw a "VB boutique" on EBay recently. It seems that it's been there a while. They had the little mini wristlets, as well as the bigger satchels, totes and several wallets too. Guess the company is branching out over the web and discount stores. Not that exclusive a brand any more???
Super Contributor
On 2/20/2015 Gemspirit said: I saw a "VB boutique" on EBay recently. It seems that it's been there a while. They had the little mini wristlets, as well as the bigger satchels, totes and several wallets too. Guess the company is branching out over the web and discount stores. Not that exclusive a brand any more???
I think alot of it has to do with overstock and overflow and less about exclusivity. TJMaxx has been carrying Gucci, Prada, Alexander McQueen, Fendi and Chloe to name a few ....DSW had Valentino and Chloe the other night (DBF was mystified by the pricing lol)...I think it's a new avenue in retail where we see luxury goods in these type of stores...whether it be online or B&M. VB doesn't fall into the luxury goods category, however, I do feel they were and perhaps still are a quality company. Any way you slice it, I love making a bargain lol!!!
Respected Contributor

VB also has stores at the Outlets too...most times I have been there the entire store is at least 50% off..

It isn't my style and I wouldn't wear it..but my daughter does lol...

Valued Contributor
Wow Burlington I'm going to have to check that out.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting this info! You said the magic words to me, "venetian paisley" LOL!