Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unboxing of a Blushing Beauty

QVC is the first to say ""send it back"". Size of a bag can be different if you are petite.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

It appears to be about the same size as your Louis Vuitton. I don't think it looks too large on you at all! Very pretty! Sorry it didn't work out for you.
Super Contributor

On 5/24/2014 CholeinCali said:
On 5/24/2014 Jules5280 said:

Those pics would have been much more helpful without your name posted over them. So you went to all this bother, just to inform us that you unpacked it, then packed it back up and sent it back? Well, at least another person of wait list for Blush won't have to wait too long. As for the bag being too big for you.... they did give measurements on it before you purchased it, so you had every chance to scale it out and see if it would suit you before you purchased. Seems like a big waste of time for both you and the Q.

It's called water marking, I've had my pictures taken from other boards for ebay auctions. What a treat you are and thanks for stopping by. Ugh why bother on these boards there are so many negative ninnnies with nothing better to do on a Saturday night lol!

I know what it is called, and your pics aren't worth taking... I'm sorry you find me a "negative ninny" with nothing better to do on a Saturday night... yet you are here too... hmmmm. I happen to own a Roma 2 so I think that gives me a right to speak, and even if I didn't own one, I would still have the right, so get over yourself. Of course ND would chime in because she loves any opportunity to take a slam at me. I'm really sorry your Blush bag didn't work out for you. I still stand my my comment that it did come with measurements, and in your pic, it didn't look "too big" on you, but it has to make you happy. Be well, don't judge.

Respected Contributor

On 5/24/2014 CholeinCali said:

Those pics would have been much more helpful without your name posted over them. So you went to all this bother, just to inform us that you unpacked it, then packed it back up and sent it back? Well, at least another person of wait list for Blush won't have to wait too long. As for the bag being too big for you.... they did give measurements on it before you purchased it, so you had every chance to scale it out and see if it would suit you before you purchased. Seems like a big waste of time for both you and the Q.

It's called water marking, I've had my pictures taken from other boards for ebay auctions. What a treat you are and thanks for stopping by. Ugh why bother on these boards there are so many negative ninnnies with nothing better to do on a Saturday night lol!

I know what it is called, and your pics aren't worth taking... I'm sorry you find me a "negative ninny" with nothing better to do on a Saturday night... yet you are here too... hmmmm. I happen to own a Roma 2 so I think that gives me a right to speak, and even if I didn't own one, I would still have the right, so get over yourself. Of course ND would chime in because she loves any opportunity to take a slam at me. I'm really sorry your Blush bag didn't work out for you. I still stand my my comment that it did come with measurements, and in your pic, it didn't look "too big" on you, but it has to make you happy. Be well, don't judge.

Take some of your own advice.

Honored Contributor

OP, those are beautiful pics and thank you for posting them. My very first thought upon seeing the bag on you was "that bag does not look that large. Great fit for her!"

THEN I read you're sending it back and why and I though "OOPS!" lololol.

You have to feel great when wearing your bag else it isn't worth a penny. So sorry it didn't work out for you.

BTW, love your LV. I find that pattern perfect for summer. Perhaps that print but in a different style would be a winner.... Wink

Frequent Contributor

Choleincali

My first was also that the bag looked great and custom made for you- but agree that the only opinion that counts is yours-

Hope the next bag is a keeper!

Respected Contributor

I thought the bag looked great on you, but if not to your likings thx for posting up.
Trusted Contributor

I also thought the bag looked perfect for you, but your opinion is the only one that matters.

I had the blush on wait list but I cancelled it, mainly because I decided I didn't need to spend the money right now. It is a gorgeous bag though.

Regular Contributor

I don't think it overwhelmed you either, but if you weren't comfortable with it, then you did the right thing by sending it back. Thank you for sharing your pictures!
Contributor

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone! Now I'm regretting returning it, just kidding. When I look at the pictures the blush blends in with my pasty white arms , lol. Yes the roma resembles the LV in size and silhouette but the LV isn't leather but coated canvas. I think that gives it a less bulkier appearance than the roma. However, the roma can hold its own next to any designer bag.