Respected Contributor

I've always loved the look. Can a narrow foot wear any of their styles? I wear an 8 narrow on my right foot. 7.5 narrow on left. So I have to fit the larger foot obviously. What euro size would I take?

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tell me about Alegria shoes

I bought a pair of pretty sandals years ago.  For some reason, the stitching on the top of the sole, around the outside of my foot really bothered me.  I never wore them.  I should find them in my closet and try again, or donate them.  I won't buy any more of their shoes because that purchase was a total waste of money.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I found out i just could not wear this brand.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I found out i just could not wear this brand.

why not

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother. 8 doubt a narrow foot would work with Alegria.  I'm on the narrow side of medium, a B width,  and I can't wear most of them except for a sandal, then I go down a size.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I find Alegri run a bit wide on me.  I have several pairs and find I am an "in-between" kind of fit and I have to try on the shoe to ensure I can wear it.  I am a standard Euro 39, but sometimes wear a 38 in Alegria.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Some of their styles have a Velcro cross strap on top of the foot so you may be able to tighten enough for a narrow foot. 

Respected Contributor

They are comfortable but it takes a little getting used to the "rocker" bottom.  I can only wear the lowest heel or it makes me feel unbalanced.

Contributor

I bought a darling pair of black ones with a strap and I couldn't wait to get them off.  It's the inside of them.  They are like walking on wood.  I tried several times to just wear them around the house, but finally gave up.

Contributor

I purchased ONE pair about 15 years ago. They were STIFF..don't know how else to describe them. Felt like the leather would rub and either give me blisters or just be too uncomfortable to wear. I sent them back the next day. Never thought about buying the brand again.