Esteemed Contributor

@granddi

I am a bit dismayed to read the negative reviews.  I splurged last night and bought two pair and I rarely like to spend that much for shoes but I fell in love with the Ballerina Flats and the Knit mules.   I hope I am not disappointed. I am obsessed with nude shoes so I jumped all over these.  Oh well.  I can always return

I didn't realize Taryn Rose shoes have been on QVC before.  

Respected Contributor

I have a few pairs of her pumps that I paid nearly $400 a pair for a few years ago. They were worth every penny I spent in the days that I had to wear skirted suits to work. They've held up very well. If the shoes currently being sold on QVC are made like the ones I own, the price is a bargain. I suspect that they were designed differently to be sold at the lower price point. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I was exploring new things and  saw those shoes.   I never heard of that brand but I don't pay that much for my shoes, so I wouldn't know about that brand.  They looked nice but those prices are a little too high for me.  

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I don't mind paying for good shoes. I have never worn these but would like to hear comments about this brand.

@granddi

I have several pairs of Taryn Rose.  Truthfully, my older styles seem better made and more comfortable.  Recently I've found some styles run small so I no longer order them online. I am usually a 6.5 but in some closed shoes a 7.  I have 2 pairs of TR sandals that are 7.5. (my heel was almost hanging over the back of the 7)

Esteemed Contributor

@FrostyBabe1

Thank you.   I needed that.

Respected Contributor

Expensive.  Really too expensive for me.  Pretty, but just out of my price range.

Super Contributor

@Teddixat

I ordered the knit shoe as well to try it.

I did a lot of digging online last night.. There seems to be three variations that this line markets.. The shoes in similar styles (very similar) made in Italy are the ones that are 300+. They have excellent reviews.

The line Q seems to be selling is a mid line. Most sites say imported, guessing mfg is done in China.

Reviews are mixed, mostly good. 

I found the two lines above on nordies, l&t and dillards sites as well as good old Amazon.

There's a third level, Taryn by Taryn Rose. 

Linings are not leather, it uses more man made materials.

You can find these on the DSW site.

I'm going to give the knit shoe a try.. I cancelled the pump as there was no price break and didn't want to get stuck with potential return charges on two shoes.. Just in case they don't work.

I've got severe PF and after 4 cortisone shots, am starting physical therapy.. So fingers crossed. 

I hope they work for you and these notes help as well.

Super Contributor

@Teddixat did yours arrive?

Mine did today.

Cute shoes but do not work for me.

The arch support and cushioning is not nearly as much as claimed.

There is a small arch cookie, and a pad on the heel but you do not sink into a heel cup or a substantial support.

These are packaged up to go right back as they are very uncomfortable for me.

So glad I cancelled the other pair.

I hope they suit you better.