Valued Contributor

Does anyone wear Talbots shoes?  Although they are evpensive to begin with,  they have great sales.  They don't have a lot of support; however, I have a very high arch and high instep, so shoes with arch support don't come up high enough.  Great for going out for lunch!  I have two new pair that I got deeply discounted.

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

Does anyone wear Talbots shoes?  Although they are evpensive to begin with,  they have great sales.  They don't have a lot of support; however, I have a very high arch and high instep, so shoes with arch support don't come up high enough.  Great for going out for lunch!  I have two new pair that I got deeply discounted.

All I can tell you is that I bought a pair YEARS ago. They were terribly uncomfortable-like wearing two boards on my feet. Hoping for your sake they've learned how to make shoes.

Honored Contributor

I bought some myself way back when I was a stay at home Mom and did PTA activities all the time.  I think I wore those shoes to one function.  It was just a meeting not an activity.  They were horrid.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

They're driver mocs and they are comfortable!

Frequent Contributor

I have many Talbots shoes that I have purchased.

They are some of my favorites!

Honored Contributor

I stay with Fly London.  Period.

I can't wear ballet shoes because of no arch.  I won't wear anything that has no arch.

Occasional Contributor

I love Talbot's shoes, especially the wedge styles.  They last a long time and good price when on sale.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't worn anything but their shoes for many years.  I live in the loafers and have lots of colors and yes they last a very very long time. 

I hate shoe shopping!  Their sizes are consistent and they will carry a style for a long time which is exactly what I want.  I don't have to really think about, look around for or try on shoes elsewhere now!  I love it! 

Valued Contributor

@Sooner @MaureenLoveShoes   Have you tried their driver mocs?  I really like the two pair that I got.   also like the variety of colors that they offer.

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@Sooner @MaureenLoveShoes   Have you tried their driver mocs?  I really like the two pair that I got.   also like the variety of colors that they offer.

@pprmntstx Yes!  They are great.  My favorites are the Becca, Edison and Francesca!  I love all the colors.  I also love their metallic loafers because they go with so much and are usually a subtle metallic.