Occasional Visitor

When I saw this last night, I knew I had to have it.  Those FLY London boots are wild and the colors are amazing.  I had to sleep on it and got up this morning figuring I gotta have the diesel gray. It's the suede, the style, the comfort and the price, which was a great discount compared to the upscale stores.  Not only did I purchase one; I purchased a second one for my niece's birthday gift.  She lives in NYC where style is BIG.  She gave me the choice of getting her black or the diesel gray. She has a large selection of blacks, so I decided to choose the gray.  FLY London is fabulously flattering chic with this boot. I can't wait for autumn to hit California.  Topping it off as the SPECIAL VALUE for today was superb. Thanks, Jane and Amy for showing these boots.

Honored Contributor

They look nice.  Enjoy them.

Contributor
I have the summer version of that bootie, with the open toe and heel, and I love em! So comfy! I am so excited to get these boots. I ordered the black and the ocean. Thinking of going back for the diesel. Wish there was a green! Please bring more colors next year!
Esteemed Contributor

Wish there were wides !! The toe box area - where I need the width-  doesn't look roomy at all.  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@QueenTofu

I own 8 pair of Fly London's.  Best purchases I have made as to comfort.  I always get compliments as they are cooler in person.  I did not purchase the TSV as I own the Fly London Yama version of this boot.  They are the same except that the top of the boot comes up just a bit higher on the leg.  

First time I saw Fly London's was several years ago in LA.  I was at a seminar and a lot of the younger ladies had Fly London's on their feet.  I asked about the shoes.  Comment was: You do not know about Fly London's! - They stated: more comfortable than athletic shoes and you can wear them with your suits, dresses etc.  I went back to Chicago and purchased the Yala and Yip versions in Black at Nordstrom's.  I wore them daily with my business pants suits and for casual wear. I still wear heels when I wear dresses and skirt suits, but I wear Fly London's every other day.  Best purchases I have ever made!  You can wear them all day and walk miles and your feet do not hurt.

Trusted Contributor

I definitely would have ordered this TSV if I didn't already own the Yama boot. Same basic style,just come up a little higher. My Yama boots are black leather,although the colors and suede of the TSV made it appealing for me. Maybe down the road....

All I can say is I can be on my feet for hours at a time on concrete floors and not have sore feet. Thank you,Fly London! The platform might take a little time to get used to,but I can pretty much wear them right out of the box. 

Hope those of you who ordered them love Fly London as much as I do.