Honored Contributor
On 1/5/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 1/5/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/5/2015 tough_kitty said: How can you not open the item the minute you get your hands on it?!??! Weirdo. Lol. Smiley Wink it's a pretty ring.

Thanks...

I wait until I'm 'feeling it' to open packages, either when I'm upbeat or I'm needing a lift...

Yes, I know, I'm weird that way.

Smile

Well, I remember at some point I bought so many clothes online, I stopped opening packages right away....might be the same syndrome in your case Smiley Wink

Nope, I haven't bought a whole lot lately... I just like to wait until I'm 'feeling it' to open something... I've always been that way. Even for Christmas growing up, we often didn't wake up at the crack of dawn and race down to open presents... We'd typically wait and open them when we got home at night and even then, sometimes, hold a few back to open later in the week...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
On 1/5/2015 tough_kitty said: How can you not open the item the minute you get your hands on it?!??! Weirdo. Lol. Smiley Wink it's a pretty ring.

Thanks...

I wait until I'm 'feeling it' to open packages, either when I'm upbeat or I'm needing a lift...

Yes, I know, I'm weird that way.

Smile

Well, I remember at some point I bought so many clothes online, I stopped opening packages right away....might be the same syndrome in your case Smiley Wink

Nope, I haven't bought a whole lot lately... I just like to wait until I'm 'feeling it' to open something... I've always been that way. Even for Christmas growing up, we often We didn't wake up at the crack of dawn and race down to open presents... We'd typically wait and open them when we got home at night and even then, sometimes, hold a few back to open later in the week...

Wow. Definitely, not the way I do it Smiley Happy unless I order paper towels online or something. Lol. Those can wait....
Honored Contributor
On 1/5/2015 tough_kitty said: And this one was $226 when I got it....so seems like a good value....but is it worth the money if im not in love with it?? I do love the fact it was made in Peru ....but it's not the same shade of gold as my $700+ turquoise gold bracelet....both 14k and I wanted to wear them together. http://www.qvc.com/14K-Gold-7-14-Woven-Rope-Inlay-Bracelet,-4.4g.product.J284236.html?sc=J284236-CSW...

Being really honest, it's a nice enough bracelet, but it doesn't really ring my bell... To me, it's pretty but not 'special'...

Yep. I feel the same way....but so much gold for the price, though!!! Smiley Happy 10k gold bracelets cost this much....

Well, wear it for a few weeks while you decide... It could prove to be a good 'staple'...

The other one is a keeper, at least to me... but no, the extra weight will not help burn calories!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 1/5/2015 tough_kitty said: And this one was $226 when I got it....so seems like a good value....but is it worth the money if im not in love with it?? I do love the fact it was made in Peru ....but it's not the same shade of gold as my $700+ turquoise gold bracelet....both 14k and I wanted to wear them together. http://www.qvc.com/14K-Gold-7-14-Woven-Rope-Inlay-Bracelet,-4.4g.product.J284236.html?sc=J284236-CSW...

Being really honest, it's a nice enough bracelet, but it doesn't really ring my bell... To me, it's pretty but not 'special'...

Yep. I feel the same way....but so much gold for the price, though!!! Smiley Happy 10k gold bracelets cost this much....

Well, wear it for a few weeks while you decide... It could prove to be a good 'staple'...

The other one is a keeper, at least to me... but no, the extra weight will not help burn calories!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Of course, if it's THAT heavy, you could always order several more and wear them around your ankles, that might help burn calories AND build muscle!

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Of course, if it's THAT heavy, you could always order several more and wear them around your ankles, that might help burn calories AND build muscle!

Hahaha. Yeah, I need to find a magic potion.... if no shopping meant losing weight, I'd totally do it Smiley Tongue I lost 15 pounds before my trip to Europe in May and as of today, I gained back half of it :/ I started to attend zumba classes once a week but I know it's not enough.... sigh. California isn't the best state for walking while running errands, so actual scheduled exercise is required... I just lack motivation.... size 10 isn't that bad.....although I used to be size 6/8 when I moved to this country...and never had to exercise!!! Lol. I'm lazy.....
Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hahaha. Yeah, I need to find a magic potion.... if no shopping meant losing weight, I'd totally do it Smiley Tongue I lost 15 pounds before my trip to Europe in May and as of today, I gained back half of it :/ I started to attend zumba classes once a week but I know it's not enough.... sigh. California isn't the best state for walking while running errands, so actual scheduled exercise is required... I just lack motivation.... size 10 isn't that bad.....although I used to be size 6/8 when I moved to this country...and never had to exercise!!! Lol. I'm lazy.....

And the older we get the greater the struggle! I hate to exercise... I force myself, though not as much or as often as I should, but I guess I'm fortunate that my condo has a gym and I struggle through sometimes... But I'm SO not one of those who is chomping to get a Fitbit or who's ever going to spend hours at a time on an elliptical, treadmill... whatever... You could always move to NYC, then you pretty much have to walk everywhere!

Honored Contributor

Here's an idea... fill our larger bags with our smaller bags and our smaller bags with our jewelry and carry them up and down stairs... Assuming it doesn't kill us... it would be great exercise!

Valued Contributor

Here's an idea... fill our larger bags with our smaller bags and our smaller bags with our jewelry and carry them up and down stairs... Assuming it doesn't kill us... it would be great exercise!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hahaha. Well, I work in a high-rise building so technically I could run up and down A LOT of stairs without carrying a thing Smiley Tongue I also have an elliptical in my living room corner....and a very comfortable couch Smiley Wink so....anyone watching the Bachelor?? Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hahaha. Well, I work in a high-rise building so technically I could run up and down A LOT of stairs without carrying a thing Smiley Tongue I also have an elliptical in my living room corner....and a very comfortable couch Smiley Wink so....anyone watching the Bachelor?? Smiley Happy

And the couch wins out!

Nope. I don't do much 'reality' TV, especially the 'find a mate' elimination contest variety... but enjoy.

Wink

Valued Contributor
On 1/6/2015 stevieb said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And the couch wins out!

Nope. I don't do much 'reality' TV, especially the 'find a mate' elimination contest variety... but enjoy.

Wink

LOL, yep...the couch is my best friend ;-) I don't watch any reality TV except for the Bachelor because I like to watch the drama.....and I usually multitask when I watch that show, because it's not all that entertaining.... At least the show keeps me away from shopping Smiley Happy