Honored Contributor

Spring Step Cold Weather Boots

[ Edited ]

Hey shoe lovers, have any of you ever tried a winter/cold weather boots by Spring Step?  If so, how did they fit?

Thanks for your time Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Step Cold Weather Boots

@Bird mama

I am a 6.5 and they do European sizes.  Normally I do a 37 in European, for boots, but the pair that I tried had a wonky fit.  I don't know if the last they use doesn't fit my foot, or if it was just that pair.  I don't remember if you are a half size or not, so it may not be a concern for you.  

Which pair are you considering?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Please read the reviews on the boots before purchasing. Spring Step has sizing inconsistencies.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  I usually go up 1/2 a size in winter boots and am familiar with European sizing.  I'm just killing time browsing.  

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123  thanks

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama    I don't have boots but have purchased several pairs of their shoes and they always seem to run small when I order my normal size.  They are cute but not very comfortable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Hey shoe lovers, have any of you ever tried a winter/cold weather boots by Spring Step?  If so, how did they fit?

Thanks for your time Woman Happy

@Bird mamaI picked up this pair of Spring Step (A334411) in black last year and love the boot.  I wear a size 8.5 and usually a 39(9) European fits but in the Spring Step I had to size up to the 40 and the fit was great. The boot was warm and comfortable and I could even tuck in my jeans.  

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53  I ordered the Spring Step Korine in the olive color.  They were delivered today and I am very pleased that I took the chance of the Flexus line of Spring Step boots.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@GAQShopr53  I ordered the Spring Step Korine in the olive color.  They were delivered today and I am very pleased that I took the chance of the Flexus line of Spring Step boots.

@Bird mama  Glad you are enjoying.  I really like Spring Step...as a matter of fact I am wearing a pair of the boots now...warm and comfortableSmiley Happy.