Occasional Contributor

Can someone help me with a review of either the Spring Step Julien or Spring Step Becool? I have researched and can't seem to find a review of either boot anywhere, at QVC or other stores. I love the look of them but have never owned a pair of boots from Spring Step. Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

I've bought several pairs of Spring Step shoes, not boots.  They're all cute and well made but run small and aren't particularly comfortable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

There is one review for the Becool boot on the Spring Step Shoes website.  It is a very cute boot.   I’ve never owned Spring Step shoes so I can’t speak to their comfort. 

Honored Contributor

@KaJay - I have a few pairs of Spring Step ankle boots that I love. I'd never heard of the brand before, then I happened on a late night show. I think the rep was new, as she seemed a little nervous. She and the host sat at a high top table, and she commented on the sizing of each style. She recommended going up a size in a few. I appreciated that, and the three shoes I ordered were a perfect fit!

From then on I've been on my own. I follow their European size chart and order true to size. I love them. I have two I wear every time I'm in front of a group of people.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor
Thx for your input. I appreciate it!