Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

These are adorable.  I couldn't resist and ordered the putty. Sneakers are too hot for me in the summer but spring/fall before boot season I wear sneakers.  

I pre-ordered the putty too, but I was hoping it would be delivered in time for the TSV presentation so I could grab another color if I loved them.  Now, I see they are all advance order, (WHY?!?!?) so I may end up canceling.  I do not recall seeing this in the pre-order information, but perhaps it was in the fine print.  I feel it's ridiculous to have a TSV that is advance order only. By the time the shoes arrive, I will have forgotten I purchased them and may buy a different pair from a regular store.

Not feeling the love for QVC right now.

Honored Contributor

These look fabulous, and I already love Spenco on my feet.  It'll be my first pair of sneakers from them though.  I don't need them; I've been on a sneaker buying craze for the past couple of years.  These are definitely just a fashion sneaker because of the set-in lace design.  These are canvas sneakers, and I'd never wear socks with them, so they would not be too hot on my feet. 

But I may have to get those grey tie-dye! 

Honored Contributor

I really need a nice pair, so I am definitely taking a closer look at this TSV. They are really cute!

Honored Contributor

Not these, but another pair (Skechers bungee), which had attached stretchy laces where I cut them off and then put my own regular shoe laces on them. Worked out well. 

Respected Contributor

They're selling like hotcakes! I only first saw them early this morning, around 6:30am, already my 6.5 size was sold-out in the ivory, my first choice. I was able to get only on wait-list for "putty" tie dye, also cute. They are all cute actually.

I have two thong sandles from Spenco, and they are my favorites..that's all the reference I have on the brand.

I didn't realize, until I read here, that these were the bungee type, which gives me a little hesitation. I have a narrow/medium flat foot, which usually is better when I can adjust. Not like I need these, lol...I wear sandles mostly in the summer and do have other sneakers, including a laced/slip on type, denim Sperry, I never wore last summer. So I may rethink this as they are on wait-list. I just went in to check again, and since this morning, my size and many others are already gone in most colors.

They really are cute, they did a nice design and choice of colors/prints.

Valued Contributor

Have never ordered Spenco before; do they run true to size?  I wear 11M with no room to spare in the length and do not like my toes to touch end of shoe.  ???  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

waited too long, and now my size is sold out in everything except the black and green........

Honored Contributor

Though it will be much warmer this week, I've still been wearing boots. 

I think these TSV sneakers are adorable and ordered the tie-dye putty this morning.  (I see that they look like they are already sold out in that color). 

They cover everything that I would like for a spring sneaker....slip on, arch support and canvas material.  I tend not to wear sneakers in the summer when it's very hot but will wear them in the spring.

ETA:  I think they are so cute I went back & ordered the black too....keeping my fingers crossed that they fit well and are comfortable.  I've never purchased from this brand before.

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair but will wear them in the spring and fall.  I'm in sandals all summer.

Super Contributor
Will they be coming back in stock? Was virtual teaching all day and only got a peek this evening. They are out of everything I would want in my size. Drat