Super Contributor
I’m looking for recommendations for a pair of clog slippers that can be worn outside. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated tia
Honored Contributor

have you checked out the haflinger line?

i purchased a red pair last year and they are very comfortable inside or outside of the house. qvc has some styles. the ones i purchased had a harder sole.

i am also a big fan of vionics.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
Thank you I’ll check them out
Respected Contributor

A310846. Ryka Suede Clog. It is on clearance now.  I own a similar style of Ryka Clog.

A371907 Earth Origins Suede Clog.  I don't own these, but they look super comfortable.

Frequent Contributor

Costco has clog-style shearling slippers with a lug-type sole.  They are $29.99, I believe, and look very much like a pair of Uggs that I received as a gift.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered a 2nd pair of these Easy Spirit Travel Time clog slippers.  I ordered the 1st ones last fall in grey & I got the 2nd pair in chocolate brown.  They're comfy & have held up well, plus I also had a 30% off coupon from Shoemall.  They come in regular & wide widths.

Respected Contributor

Check out Earth A371907. I have them in black, very comfy, perfect house shoes, but can be outside shoes too! 

Esteemed Contributor

LL Bean, their slippers last forever.

Valued Contributor

Yes I needed a pair of slippers  after using flip flops all summer ,yes I  known they are bad for my feet and age. Late one  day  turned on QVC  to see what the TSV was and it was the Earth Brand Clog A371907 never had tried that brand before, thought that would be a good indoor or outdoor shoe for now.Saw that almost all sizes were sold out did have my size and width in only carob so I  order them liked the color when they arrived ,and my feet can't be happier,good support. 

Hoping for maybe another pair in another color that is how much I like them.

Super Contributor
I love easy spirit. Where did u find them that’s just what I’m looking for. Thank you