Trusted Contributor

I love Skechers and have to admit I have well over a dozen pair.  I am on waitlist for the olive TSV.  So cute!

Honored Contributor

Seems like they do all look very similar. Those knit shoes are everywhere. I remember when Skechers sold real leather shoes and they were more stylish than the ones they have now yet the prices for the knit ones now cost the same as the leather ones did when they had them.

Honored Contributor

I put them in the same class as house slippers, certainly not walking shoes.  They offer zero support for the foot and are not comfortable for lots of walking.  They fit me poorly, gaping, and slipping on the heel when I walk. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

How many times this year has Sketchers been a TSV?  The brand is on here a lot.   I find them often at Marshals.

Honored Contributor

@squeaks wrote:

How many times this year has Sketchers been a TSV?  The brand is on here a lot.   I find them often at Marshals.

I do too. They are much cheaper at Marshall's and Sam's Club.

Honored Contributor

@liliblu wrote:

The brand has a varity of styles.  I have a few of the others.  I love a pair I have that look sort of like a boat shoe.  The Q sells a lot of the slip ons because that what sells best.  

I just learned that I don't have to go back into the office.  I'll still go into occasional in person meetings, off sites, etc, but I'll work from most of the time.  QVC is appealing to appeal who are dressing in more causual styles.

@liliblu, I live in their boat shoes. I have four or five of them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Love the look and ease of wear of Skechers.

Respected Contributor

I own multiple pairs of Skechers and none of them look like the TSV. QVC seems to push one style.

Respected Contributor

DH & I both wear Sketchers but I will not buy any of their shoes with white soles because you can NOT clean the dirt off once they get dirty, they stay black or dark brown.

Also the mule style I used to buy now has a longer tounge and left small burises on the front of both ankles even though I ordered my true size.

I like their shoes with thinner black soles and got 3 pair here at QVC last year.  DH wears a lace up style that we got here also.  Very happy with both.

Super Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

DH & I both wear Sketchers but I will not buy any of their shoes with white soles because you can NOT clean the dirt off once they get dirty, they stay black or dark brown.

Also the mule style I used to buy now has a longer tounge and left small burises on the front of both ankles even though I ordered my true size.

I like their shoes with thinner black soles and got 3 pair here at QVC last year.  DH wears a lace up style that we got here also.  Very happy with both.

Thanks JackhoundMom. I own 3 pair of Sketchers all with white bottoms. Bought them last year. None have ever been washed (didn't say in the discription that they were washable). I haven't worn them but a few times to run errands and a couple of appointments. Decided I would wash them. You are so right the white bottoms and anywhere dirt was on the sides don't get cleaned. I washed them on cold gentle cycle.

Now I am re-thinking my advanced order.