Contributor

This has been going on for quite some time, seems Clark's and Ryka are the only one insterested in selling shoes to any women who wear a size 12. QVC, you are missing out on a lot of sales, just watch the shoes that do come in a 12 and see how fast they sell out.....it is a huge disappointment when you have a shoe on that only goes to an 11.

Spoiler
Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

Re: Size 12 shoes missing.....

I am also a size 12, technically an 11 1/2 and things are a lot better than years ago, I get 90% of my shoes from aerosoles dot com, Issac has some 12 loafers.

Just know you are not alone, I find aerosoles to be very comfortable, and QVC has 12 in aerosoles also.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

wides in size 12 is another issue....

Respected Contributor

Do you have other places that have a good selection of shoes for you? I don't buy shoes from QVC. The S&H is high & if I don't like them or they don't fit right, it's expensive to return them. I love QVC for a lot of things, but I am really picky about purses & shoes & it's just to costly to try something, if I'm not fairly certain it is something that I will keep.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's not the manufacturers who make the sizing decisions, it's the Q buyers.  One would assume if the don't stock a lot of them, they don't sell many.  They demand is low.  I sympathize as I wear an 11 and hope I never move up to a 12.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I have lots of shoes and many were bought on QVC....I just know how many more I would have bought if they would have had my size....like I said, watch when they have size 12's, they usually sell out quick. It just makes me mad when I see a style that I would love to have and they only go to an 11.

Respected Contributor

Try having a narrow foot!  They do sometimes have size 12.  They NEVER have narrows.

Frequent Contributor

I agree.