Super Contributor

Yep it's a real thing. Went into Bed Bath and Beyond today and there it was sitting by the Poopurri. Wonder when the TSV for this will be lol

Honored Contributor

The one in my area sells the 8oz bottles.  Nothing smaller. Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

Shoe-Pourri has been sold on the Q for awhile. 

2016-09-25_1523.png

Trusted Contributor

I think I need to buy my husband a case of that! LOL

Honored Contributor

OMG, I avoid the gift shows, because I dread hearing about poopurri I don't want to hear amusing poo stories, and if I ever received this as a gift, I would be insulted, and I don't insult easily. Sell both on the website, but please, no more cutsie presentations. JMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

i buy and use both the poopourri AND the shoepourri.......i recommend them both. dont knock them until you have tried them! the shoeporri is especially great this time of the year when your feet stay in boots and heavier shoes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i buy and use both the poopourri AND the shoepourri.......i recommend them both. dont knock them until you have tried them! the shoeporri is especially great this time of the year when your feet stay in boots and heavier shoes.

I'm not knocking the product, I just don't want to hear personal bathroom stories while they are promoting it. Like I said , JMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

I am a happy user of shoepourri and have reordered over the year. It really works well.

The Poo-Pourri I prefer not to buy in QVC's sets because I don't need/want multiple bottles (thankfully) and want to know the scent before I buy. I'd be more likely to buy a single bottle at BBB after testing or buying a similar, cheaper product elsewhere.

But there's nothing else similar that works for me like the Shoe-Pourri.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all