Super Contributor

Shoes>Com has 20% of on Ebates today and free ship. They have the Clarks Lexi sandal at a better deal than QVC. I do think QVC should offer free shipping for shoes otherwise it get expensive to try on for sizing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shoes.Com

I just took a look at the site.  There is also 25% off on the site.  That, with the rebate, is a sweet deal!

Respected Contributor

@ItsME @Avey  Have either of you ordered from this site?  I have not and am wondering about the quality.  I know that they carry national brands, but I am always concerned that they might be seconds.  I am not sure if there are even "seconds" any more in anything.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@sxmgirl wrote:

@ItsME @Avey  Have either of you ordered from this site?  I have not and am wondering about the quality.  I know that they carry national brands, but I am always concerned that they might be seconds.  I am not sure if there are even "seconds" any more in anything.

@sxmgirl - I have ordered from Shoes for many years without any issues.  The quality of any shoe I have ordered has always been excellent and never received anything used.  They run sales very frequently - sometimes up to 30% off.  I have saved around  $40 or more off a regular priced shoe -plus free shipping.  I definitely recommend.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister  Thanks!   Good to know.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I’ve been ordering from the cite for many years.I always save a lot of money & the shoes have always been first quality.They also have an excellent customer service department.The few times I’ve had issues they were quick & efficient in making it right.

Respected Contributor

@sxmgirl   I'm not a big shopper, and I have a very hard foot to fit, so I don't buy a lot of shoes anywhere, let alon online.  I'm pretty sure I ordered from them years ago, and had no problems.  I believe they're a large company, and their merchandise should be first quality.  I wouldn't hesitate to order from them if I saw something I wanted.

Super Contributor

Yes I have ordered as of last Fall. The cost of shipping and returning at QVC adds up.. So this site was good with deeper discounts and free shipping. I purchased a pair of Earth shoes that were about $25.00 less than QVC and ordered some sandals this morning before church. I highly recommend from my past experiences.

Valued Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@sxmgirl wrote:

@sxmgirl - I have ordered from Shoes for many years without any issues.  The quality of any shoe I have ordered has always been excellent and never received anything used.  They run sales very frequently - sometimes up to 30% off.  I have saved around  $40 or more off a regular priced shoe -plus free shipping.  I definitely recommend.

Totally agree.  Buy most of my shoes from them.  They have great sales and great customer service to boot.  Highly recommend.  Puts QVC to shame.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Clark's "Today's Special Value" is also less $ on Amazon.