Occasional Contributor

Hello All,

I am wanting to order a pair of Sofft sandals but have never tried the brand and wondered how it compared to Nine West or Clarks where I wear a 9.5M (before they became somewhat unpredictable in size).  Anyone have any suggestions!?!  Thanks in advance for advice from the shoe aficionados!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shoe Size in Sofft brand

I have several Sofft shoes, I usually order my regular size.  Hope that helps!

Frequent Contributor

Sofft is my favorite shoe brand and your regular shoe size should be fine. I have noticed they always have more room in the toe or width area than other shoes and I appreciate having a little more wiggle room. I wear a size 7 medium and every style has fit perfectly and I can stand for hours or walk a long distance without pain or discomfort.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you both so much for your input!!  I am looking forward to trying this brand!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I find this line runs true to size in length but a bit wide.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the helpful info!!

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of Sofft  sandals in my normal size.  I find that I can actually go down a size in an open toe sandal as a precise fit is not so important.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Your shoe size is your shoe size.   I don't think shoe size varies by manufacturer.  Of course,  some of us go up or down a half size depending on the style of the shoe.....because of our feet....not because of the shoe.  

Honored Contributor

Hands down my absolute favorite brand.  True to size and like walking on pillow/air.  Never had to break any type of their shoe in.  Order you will be hooked.  All of mine are the highest heels they have and I have never had sore feet, toes, ect....

Softwalk is my next favorite.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I have worn all of the brands you mentioned and find that Softt runs true to size similar to the other brands.