Honored Contributor

Rarely do I search for shoes on QVC but I need a pair of acrylic pumps for an upcoming event and thought I would see what is on line.  A365913   A365913 

It seems that both these pairs of shoe colors do not match what they should be.  Perhaps that is why so many things are getting mixed up that are shipped from the warehouse, the actual colors and virtual colors do not agree.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday: I just took a look at the shoes you mentioned (nice shoes) but I'm afraid I don't understand the point you are making. Am I missing something?

Contributor

If ordering I would go by the name rather than the color that shows up.  Someone at QVC got the jute and gold pictures mixed up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shoe Colors

[ Edited ]

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Nonametoday: I just took a look at the shoes you mentioned (nice shoes) but I'm afraid I don't understand the point you are making. Am I missing something?

@Diva on The Q   Yes, the names on the colors of the shoes are wrong.  Watch the videos and see what I am talking about.  They have the jutes, oatmeals and golds mixed up.  So, I don't know if I want to order with that issue.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Diva on The Q   Yes, the names on the colors of the shoes are wrong.  Watch the videos and see what I am talking about.  They have the jutes, oatmeals and golds mixed up.  So, I don't know if I want to order with that issue.

@Nonametoday: Now I get it! Smiley Happy I just watched the video and was confused as well. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Diva on The Q   Maybe one of the moderators can help get this straightened out so you can be sure you order the right color.  @Barbara - QVC Customer Care if you are working now can you help Diva?

As always, many thanks for your expertise and assistance.

And Diva, those are really attractive shoes and look like they would also be comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@Diva on The Q   Maybe one of the moderators can help get this straightened out so you can be sure you order the right color.  @Barbara - QVC Customer Care  if you are working now can you help Diva?

As always, many thanks for your expertise and assistance.

And Diva, those are really attractive shoes and look like they would also be comfortable.

@aroc3435,   The notification you posted (@Barbara - QVC Customer Care) is an inactive user account.   If you click/tap on the nickname, you'll see the profile is no longer in use.   

You are so thoughtful to add an alert to the QVC Social Team.❤️   I wish the Q would remove or rename the old, unused accounts, since they are easy to pull up instead of the active support team accounts.   I'll add the active notification here:

@Barbara-QVC 

@Nonametoday,  I've seen numerous reports in Customer Care about the same problem with many different products -- I hope the moderators can get the word out to the staff responsible for posting colors on the website.    The last thing any of us needs to encounter is a mix-up in our orders caused by faulty website listings.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Nonametoday @Diva on The Q @aroc3435 @molly olly and @dooBdoo 

I watched the video and I agree there is a discrepancy. I have forwarded this for futher research so that it can be corrected.

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo Thanks for your kindness in helping out with my good intentions gone awry.  Glad with your expertise that the request got routed to a moderator that could help.

You deserve a real round of applause for always being willing to assist with these computer snafus.     

And thanks to @Barbara-QVC for taking the matter up to resolve this mix-up in the colors for this item.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@dooBdoo Thanks for your kindness in helping out with my good intentions gone awry.  Glad with your expertise that the request got routed to a moderator that could help.

You deserve a real round of applause for always being willing to assist with these computer snafus.     

And thanks to @Barbara-QVC for taking the matter up to resolve this mix-up in the colors for this item.

You're welcome, @aroc3435, and thank you for that lovely compliment!   I fear this isn't the only listing with problems...  I've noticed an increasing number with no image available, and unless we've seen the presentation on air that renders the product "un-buyable" in my thinking.   Hope QVC pays attention to all the growing problems and does something to resolve them.   

Have a wonderful week!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova