Frequent Contributor

I have noticed that the shipping on shoe purchases for both HSN and QVC is now $5.50. Last night, I saw a pair of wedges on Courtney's Skechers show for $54.99 plus the $5.50. I passed, and decided to check Zappo's. The same shoe was $30.11 and free shipping. I need to comparison shop more often, especially given the high cost of shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

@NJ Teacher wrote:

I have noticed that the shipping on shoe purchases for both HSN and QVC is now $5.50. Last night, I saw a pair of wedges on Courtney's Skechers show for $54.99 plus the $5.50. I passed, and decided to check Zappo's. The same shoe was $30.11 and free shipping. I need to comparison shop more often, especially given the high cost of shipping. 

@NJ Teacher   I agree.  Just too much.  I get my shoes from Macy's.  Always free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

I found a cute pair of Skechers sandals here on QVC.   Went directly to the Skechers website, where they were about $15 less, and shipping was free. 

Honored Contributor

The Easy Spirit website has free shipping sometimes.  It used to be $3.50 for shipping shoes on HSN/QVC but now $5.50??!!!!  Plenty of other places to shop for shoes with free shipping and usually lower prices.  Not sure why people by shoes from these shopping networks????

Respected Contributor

Zappos is great.  Fast shipping too.  Which comes in handy especially when my daughter needs something right away.  I've always been able to find shoes for my daughter at Zappos when stores are all sold out.  Free returns too.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

The Easy Spirit website has free shipping sometimes.  It used to be $3.50 for shipping shoes on HSN/QVC but now $5.50??!!!!  Plenty of other places to shop for shoes with free shipping and usually lower prices.  Not sure why people by shoes from these shopping networks????

Sometimes, I do see a color offered on QVC or HSN that isn't offered anywhere else, and that color is just what I need/want.   But I always shop around first. 

Trusted Contributor

It has been $5.50 for several months now. I stopped buying.shoes from QVC because the size I have always ordered....11 wide doesn't fit many times now, when it should. And it costs $6.95 to return them. That is almost $13 to try on shoes that should fit. Now I go to one of the online shoe sites that feature free shipping and free returns.