Respected Contributor

I was gifted a Chillos CHACO slide and wore it to the grocery this morning.  By the time I came home, I now have 3 blisters and my feet are burning like I am walking on coals.  What is your comfort sandal that would support a wide foot?   Thoughts and or suggestions is appreciated!

Valued Contributor

Re: SUMMER COMFORTABLE SHOES

[ Edited ]

I love my Vionic "Aloe" - yes they have the thong post, it's leather but very comfortable on my foot; I did just get the new Vionic "Restore Slide" but haven't worn them yet, so can't comment on how comfortable yet.

I did also get a new pair of Vionic "Bella" but they left a blister with the way they attached the thong post on the under side - the "Aloe" has a soft piece of fabric that covers the underside so nothing scratchy on your foot.

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols  Skechers and Dansko

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, I can recommend the best most comfortble sandal made.  I have tried every comfort sandal made, and my favorite is made by Merrell.

I own every color they make and both styles they offer.  They do not rub, pinch or cause blisters.  They wash well and last a really long time.  They also come in medium and wide.  The fit is true.

I signed up for e-mail and they offer discounts.  I buy them two pairs at a time.  If you have sensitive feet and need comfort, give them a try.

They offer different styles, but these two are the ones I recommend.

7A4507DF-7675-4036-8018-18CE55CA2F6A.jpeg7D7D802B-E604-45FB-8BEA-FFD73D32224E.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

Clarks makes several sandals that I find I can wear all day long. Check out the cloudsteppers they make. There are slides and flip flops and they come in wide. Super comfy. 

Honored Contributor

Easy Spirit and Bzees.

Super Contributor

I like toe posts & have several Vionics that work well, Other good options I own include Skechers Asana Cali & Fitflop brand.

Honored Contributor

Have you tried Birkenstock?

Respected Contributor

SAS. Quality leather construction. Comfort and a large variety of styles. Some shoes available in WW.

Respected Contributor

I have several Algeria Sandals.  Mine are without toe posts.  They last forever, I’ve purchased new footbed replacements since the uppers still look brand new.  I know they aren’t for everyone, but I can wear them all day even brand new.  Compliments on them often.  Sold here.