Honored Contributor

are back!

Will you be traveling back in time?

Honored Contributor

Adidas (unisex) has a pair as well-

Honored Contributor

I won't have to go far, I still have some in my shoe closet that still look brand new, LOL!

I have their older high tops too, love them for ankle support!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Boy do I remember wearing my pink and my white reebok high tops in the 80's Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

If they ever bring back the high tops, I'm alll in!!  Had them in black and red.  The leather was like butter!

Frequent Contributor

Check out DSW . They have them in white, black red. Saw them in the store

and wow blast from the past. Dating myself. The 70’s... wore them all the time. 

Shopping girl. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's funny to think of the 1980s as retro but that is indeed the case with these retro sneakers. They are OK but not something I would actively search for.

By the way DSW which bought part the Canadian company Town Shoes and then the rest of the company earlier this year has decided to close all of the Town Shoes stores across Canada. I think that will happen at the end of the year. It's not surprising though as people look for casual and casual looking shoes that those dressy high heels no longer sell very well like what most of the shoes at Town Shoes are. The high shoe prices, the dressy shoes that nobody wants, and the Canadian economy is hitting some bricks and mortar stores in malls.

DSW has some Shoe Company and Shoe Warehouse stores which are shoe outlet stores and one DSW outlet store in the greater Vancouver area. I think that they are having trouble competing with Winners in Canada which is owned by TJX. DSW doesn't have enough bricks and mortar stores in the greater Vancouver area that people will make an effort to visit their stores, not like Winners and Marshalls which have a lot more stores here.

Valued Contributor

I don't think Reeboks ever did away with their Princess style. I used to love those, and I still see them online occasionally. I had the high tops and low tops.

Honored Contributor

NO!!! And yuck.

Valued Contributor

old but very nice design