Super Contributor

Re: Received Dooney & Bourke Sept. 13th TSV and It's a Winner!

On 8/20/2014 duster said:

Hi, I'm Duster and I'm a Dooney addict! Guess I've been living under a rock -- could someone please provide me the item number or a link? thank you so much!

Read post number 14.

Regular Contributor

On 8/20/2014 cgil said:
On 8/20/2014 duster said:

Hi, I'm Duster and I'm a Dooney addict! Guess I've been living under a rock -- could someone please provide me the item number or a link? thank you so much!

Read post number 14.

I had to try a few search engines to get that item number. LOL Not sure what I think. And also not sure what European leather is. Hmmmm...

Respected Contributor

There is an inside zipper pocket. The bag opens wide and it is roomy inside.

Super Contributor

Thank you!
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new handbag ladies. I'm glad it's a winner.

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new bag. After reading your review about the lining, I ordered it in the ivy. I love the tassels on it. Very cute bag even though I have a dooney similar to this one, I'm curious to see the leather. Looks like it has a nice strap drop also. Thanks for the positive post.
Super Contributor

Hard decision but I ordered the Marine. I'm loving the Ivy too, even though I have never once thought about buying a handbag in that color. Love it with the black.
Honored Contributor

Thank you for your newsy review, stella! It compelled me to put it all on 13 Red and buy several of them. I can't tell you how many.

I am weak when I see a matching wallet and know they will be great future gifts for my sister and niece, as well as a gift for myself. Oh man, what will Mr. Lily say?! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

EdithEllenLily, what colors did you order? You don't have to tell me all of the colors - just one or two. Enjoy your bags!

Valued Contributor

On 8/20/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

Thank you for your newsy review, stella! It compelled me to put it all on 13 Red and buy several of them. I can't tell you how many.

I am weak when I see a matching wallet and know they will be great future gifts for my sister and niece, as well as a gift for myself. Oh man, what will Mr. Lily say?! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

That makes it at least 3 Smiley Wink