Super Contributor

Re: Received Dooney & Bourke Sept. 13th TSV and It's a Winner!

Could someone tell me if the Ivy has brown or black trim. Is it easy to get into the bag?

Honored Contributor

So this is interesting, anyone else notice that they removed all the new additional colors ( tangerine ect) that were showing as waitlist without pictures.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 jaxs mom said:

So this is interesting, anyone else notice that they removed all the new additional colors ( tangerine ect) that were showing as waitlist without pictures.

I noticed, as I was interested in the tangerine.
Super Contributor

I tried to order the tangerine and it kept coming up sold out !

Honored Contributor

Well, I wonder if those waitlist colors were ever available?
Respected Contributor

I noticed that those new colors were removed too. I think they were ordered for future months, but are not part of the TSV day. Someone made a mistake and inserted the names, but it was probably causing confusion. That also happened with the Dooney Logo Lock. I happened to look about 5 or 6 days ago, and they had Mint Green, and other names but no colors on waitlist. When I saw the Mint Green, I got so excited because I love that color. The next day they were removed. They are probably Spring 2015 colors coming in!

Occasional Contributor

Hello ladies, I have been reading all your comments. Thank you all. Thank you Stevieb, you and I have been around for quite a while. If my memory serves me right. Had I known the TSV came in tangerine, I would of chose that one instead of Orchid. Where I am taking it, bright colors are a must. I hope I like it. Not crazy about the 2 tone style. I too love the Florentine collection. Orange is my favorite color. The closest to an orange is the Logo lock hobo. Not a very bright orange, so,so. The geranium is way more vibrant! More enticing... Positive you will love the color. Heavy purse. The orange that I received years ago is my all time favorite in the crescent style.That was a true bright orange. Alas, no longer available. The Toledo buckly in natural is a beautiful honey color. It is now my favorite. However, will not order Toledo, scratches way too much. As far as the orange color we all love, I being probably older find that it makes me feel happy. All bright colors do! I hope the Q takes all these posts into consideration. As we get older those bright colors do draw us in. I heard that years ago and thought it was funny, now here I am!Wink I am grateful to ESP. Otherwise I would just let it go. A true addict. Solution for me was avoiding the Q for a while. Which is what worked for me before I saw the Buckley! Please make it in Florentine turquoise!!!! Vibrant! Good luck with finding orange ladies! Another mission.

Valued Contributor

I am very tempted by this TSV as well, but I just yesterday received the Sarafino leather Charlotte bag which I am absolutely in love with. and I don't usually do medium size bags because I like being able to put my laptop in my bag that I carry to work every day, so I don't have to carry a separate bag...

so, I don't need another medium size bag and I don't need a new wallet and I also won't use the key fob... can you tell I am trying to talk myself out of it!!!