Esteemed Contributor
That was fast. Unfortunately as cute as they are they are too wide and too big. I wear a B width and between ab 8-1/2 and 9. I order up when I want to add my Vionic inserts so I ordered the 9. They are so big and wide even adding the Vionic insert without removing the insole, they are still too bi. I am very disappointed because they will just get bigger as I wear them. I haven’t orchard Ryka’s in years so I thought I’d give them a try but these are just too big and too wide
Trusted Contributor

I find the Ryka brand is far different than when it first came to QVC.   I don't feel the quality is as good, the toe box is narrower and as with so many shoes, there is NO arch support no matter what they profess. 

Honored Contributor

I would never buy shoes from TV unless there was free shipping both ways or I was already familiar with the brand and style.  Too expensive otherwise.

Esteemed Contributor

@avid shopper   I have the opposite problem wit these shoes.  The toe box is humongous 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry that the shoes weren't a good fit. It's really hard to figure out shoes on TV. It also doesn't help that the answer on sizing is always "fits true to size". Uh well no so tell me about that specific shoe. They rattle on about colors and the construction of the shoe for hours but don't tell anyone reasonable info.

Plus I agree that the Ryka brand is not at all what it was when it first came to QVC. I have older pairs of shoes that fit entirely differently than shoes I have ordere recently. I feel the same way about the Vionic brand. High priced shoes but the interior of the shoe and the fit is not the same as when I started buying them. 

It's disappointing and expensive to pay for returns. I declared a moratorium for myself on buying shoes from Q some years ago. I'm about to reinstate it

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree about ordering shoes online.....

I used to have no issues with fit....anymore I never know even with brands I always bought....

Valued Contributor

Shoes are a very personal thing. Some fit well, some don't. Ryka shoes are the only brand I buy now. Just got a pair in the mail yesterday for $30 free ship. I took a chance on Earth Origins last month and the shoe was an inch too long and very wide in my usual size. Clark's are nice too but pricey now and I don't wear much for dress up anymore. There are bargains out there on clearance so check often. Free ship doesn't hurt either.