Trusted Contributor

QVC does not allow negative reviews

Tried to leave a negative review of a pair of Earth booties and could not get it through. Shame on you QVC!
Horrible boots, heel kept slipping out and heavy on the foot, no thank you!
Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC does not allow negative reviews

[ Edited ]

Without an item number, your warning about that footwear product is pointless.  I know I’d want to avoid that purchase, but how would I know what you’re referring to.  If your negative  review wasn’t posted and you actually want to help make it known about the item on the forum, identify the product. That would be constructive and not generalizing. 

Unless your point is to rant at how unfair QVC is to negative reviews. 

Honored Contributor

I just had a review posted that was not favorable.  I really don't know the guidelines but there are certain reviews that the Q will not post.  You can't fight city hall.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

sorry, here is the item #

A297593
Earth Origins Water Repellent Suede Ankle Boots - Tate
Trusted Contributor

II tried to post a review for a beauty item and in the review I mentioned a specific ingredient. They did not post the review. I think that's just wrong, if you're stating the facts and giving your honest opinion, they should post it.

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:
Tried to leave a negative review of a pair of Earth booties and could not get it through. Shame on you QVC!
Horrible boots, heel kept slipping out and heavy on the foot, no thank you!

@gigy.  Your statement is absolutely untrue; I've written many, many one-star reviews that have been published.  You probably brought up CS issues that had nothing to do with the performance of the product....that's the most common reason for a review to be rejected.  Don't shame QVC; they need to reject more poor reviews than they do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On the forums what they really don't like or allow much is any comment other than glowing about cerrtain hosts. Some mods are quicker to censure than others.  Maybe it's true for review too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I posted a review today about the set of 2 tealight Luminara lanterns, my post is positive but the others are very negative. You may have included details that aren't allowed & taking a second look at the  guidelines for reviews might help. I understand your frustration but negative reviews are allowed, I've posted lots of them. Sorry you were disappointed with the booties @gigy.

Esteemed Contributor

The board police don’t allow certain words.  I won’t buy another pair of Earth shoes.  The reviews on the Earth clogs tsv are terrible. The cork soles are falling apart on review after review and they are all printed.  Mine haven’t yet because I was saving them for spring.  Think I’ll pack them up.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gigy wrote:

That is not true. I see negative reviews all the time and a portion of them (those that appear to be written fairly and aren't just mean-spirited slams) have kept me from purchasing certain products. Kudos to QVC for allowing those reviews to be posted.