Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please QVC Narrow widths !!!!

@this is my nic wrote:

I'm another woman who has narrow feet and have been begging for a long time for the Q to sell more shoes that would fit me.  It's difficult, because if we ladies with narrow feet try to wear medium width shoes, we have to wear socks to keep them on.  That's not always a good look!  There are occasionally narrow shoes offered;  in a two hour Clarks show there may be 2 or 3 that come in narrow.  

If the Q sells double wide  (wide wide) shoes, they can sell more narrow ones.  

@this is my nic wrote:

I'm another woman who has narrow feet and have been begging for a long time for the Q to sell more shoes that would fit me.  It's difficult, because if we ladies with narrow feet try to wear medium width shoes, we have to wear socks to keep them on.  That's not always a good look!  There are occasionally narrow shoes offered;  in a two hour Clarks show there may be 2 or 3 that come in narrow.  

If the Q sells double wide  (wide wide) shoes, they can sell more narrow ones.  

@this is my nic  Exactly!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please QVC Narrow widths !!!!

@TerpFan wrote:

Count me in on this.  You would think the shoe manufacturers would want to sell to EVERYONE and not automatically cut out a segment of the consumers who would love to buy the product 

@TerpFan   you would think😏