Esteemed Contributor

Please QVC Narrow widths !!!!

why is it that narrow widths are hardly ever offered????     I need especially summer sandals and cute flip flops . vionic has many cute  styles,    But never in narrow widths.    We with narrow feet need the alignment in a flip flop too !  Been told by my ortho that must wear a brand that will keep my foot from pronating.   Trouble is narrows are so hard to find.   Really wish the Q would start to offer more .

Frequent Contributor

Re: Please QVC Narrow widths !!!!

I soooo agree with you Kitty!  I love Clarks shoes, but they are rarely offered in a narrow width!  Seems to me it would be extra costly to make shoes in a wide double wide than a narrow. I hope our suggestion comes true for summer sandals...adjustable straps just don't do it for me I need a TRUE NARROW WIDTH.

Esteemed Contributor

@BLING wrote:

I soooo agree with you Kitty!  I love Clarks shoes, but they are rarely offered in a narrow width!  Seems to me it would be extra costly to make shoes in a wide double wide than a narrow. I hope our suggestion comes true for summer sandals...adjustable straps just don't do it for me I need a TRUE NARROW WIDTH.

@BLING Yes!   A TRUE NARROW WIDTH !!!   Tried of having strraps  and trying to make it work !!    And your right.   Less shoe should be less costly ,  that makes sense to me 😉

Respected Contributor

Amen & amen!!!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I agree 100%.  It is especially annoying to me that TSV shoes or sandals such as Clark's and Earth are never offered in narrow widths.  I would have purchased several pairs of the recent TSV Earth sandals if they have been available in a narrow width.  

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jbinrwc   I am a 7.5 narrow.  Just FYI, I've had good luck with multiple pairs of Clarks from QVC in these two models:

A223884 The Unstructured Un.Loop and

A236937. Asland Bubble Loafer

These two styles work for me so well that I have come back and ordered in duplicate and additional colors.  I've been buying the Un.Loop and wearing that particular style since autumn, 2013.  Discovered the Ashland here a couple of years ago.

Hopefully, Clarks will continue to make these and that QVC will continue to carry them.

Respected Contributor

I'm another woman who has narrow feet and have been begging for a long time for the Q to sell more shoes that would fit me.  It's difficult, because if we ladies with narrow feet try to wear medium width shoes, we have to wear socks to keep them on.  That's not always a good look!  There are occasionally narrow shoes offered;  in a two hour Clarks show there may be 2 or 3 that come in narrow.  

If the Q sells double wide  (wide wide) shoes, they can sell more narrow ones.  

Occasional Contributor

Count me in on this.  You would think the shoe manufacturers would want to sell to EVERYONE and not automatically cut out a segment of the consumers who would love to buy the product 

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore: Try www.footsmart.com. They carry a wide variety of narrow width shoes. Good luck! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Kitty Galore: Try www.footsmart.com. They carry a wide variety of narrow width shoes. Good luck! 

@Diva on The Q    Never heard of this site,   I will check it out though thanks!