Trusted Contributor
I have Frye bags that are almost as old as I am ( no wait,nothing is that old). Anyway,this bag is my splurge. I buy one bag a year and it's usually a Frye. If you watch Nordies online clearance,you may luck into one at a good price. Thanks,Ford,for the good wishes. Best to you as well.
Occasional Contributor

I think it's a great bag for casual (: They look like they will last a long time!

Trusted Contributor
On 7/16/2014 stevieb said:

Frye makes great bags...

Size is in the eye of the beholder. It wouldn't be too large for me, but I like larger bags. I'm sort of surprised they don't give measurements. You could always do a live chat and ask them, but the picture on the model should give you a good sense of whether it will work for you... Good luck!

I really like the bag. As Stevie says, if you like big bags, go for it. I am short, so I would like it a size or two smaller. I always appreciate seeing the bag on a model as that gives a good idea of the size and proportions.

Respected Contributor

From looking at the measurements, I was ready to say it was not large. From looking at the pic, it looks huge. It would be really heavy with that shoulder strap, wow! I think it would look smaller if you took the shoulder strap off and it would be lighter weight also.

It's a cute bag, but too big for me. Also, it's a shame you have to pay for that expensive shoulder strap that you won't be using.

Respected Contributor

It's not big at all. Why wouldn't you use the shoulder strap....that's the whole point of the bag?