Frequent Contributor

Okay, I read all the excitement about The Bag... I thought about it, measured bags I normally carry, and went ahead and ordered...

Yesterday, IT arrived!!!!! I got the GILI snakeskin, and what a substantial bag, excellent quality, I love the leather smell, the little gold feet, the good magnetic snap, the handles are still big enough to wear over my shoulder, and I don't care if it doesn't have someone's name on it, because it's MINE!!!!

I can certainly say I LOVE THIS BAG.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Oh My GILI-Goodness!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy you love it!!! I agree with you, it's an awesome bag. I love my snake too!

I hope you enjoy it!!

Super Contributor

It's beautiful. Enjoy! Did you get the brown or the grey/ivory?
Respected Contributor

I just checked this morning and mine is ""out for delivery"" today!!! I played it safe and got a black one.

Frequent Contributor

My snake is kind of a light grey, cream and a light brown. It will be great for summer. I think I need a black or navy one for the fall.

Super Contributor

Love my black that arrived yesterday. It is perfect! So want another color and hope they will hold the price on future bags, or a repeat TSV. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 5/21/2014 toril said:

Love my black that arrived yesterday. It is perfect! So want another color and hope they will hold the price on future bags, or a repeat TSV. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Good to hear that you like your black........the only down side for me is I feel that I need to carry it now in case there are handle cracking problems so I have time to return when the thing I want to do is wait until fall/winter to carry it. I have a new Coach Bleeker tote in beige that I'm carrying for spring/summer and I love it.

Super Contributor

Hulagirl, I want to do the same thing as I have a new bag that I want to start carrying for summer also. I am not sure if i have to TRAIN, the blush and the snake that I got yesterday, does anyone know? They could spend some time in TRAINING before I actually take them out for a TEST DRIVE!!!! Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Super Contributor

I plan on using my black for the next couple of weeks just to make sure there are no issues with the bag. It will be training with me. Smile Actually it is hanging on the door knob with something heavy in the bottom, but tomorrow she will be ready to go. I don't think this will be a return as I see it now.

Super Contributor

I got the SNAKE as well. It took my breath away! I have it in "training" as well, hanging on the door knob with a water bottle inside. I'm thrilled with my purchase.