Respected Contributor

Who is the new host on the Clark show tonight? At first I thought it was Kerstin.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

@happygolfcartrider It's Kirstin

Respected Contributor

After looking more at her I realize it was Kerstin. She really did like that chair and her legs tonight.Woman HappyHeart Did I hear her say at one point that she was there to do more than just sit in the chair in look pretty or something along those lines.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

After looking more at her I realize it was Kerstin. She really did like that chair and her legs tonight.Woman HappyHeart Did I hear her say at one point that she was there to do more than just sit in the chair in look pretty or something along those lines.

It was her.  I happen to be watching a video of a product presentation and she was doing the oddest thing in the first few seconds of the video.  I was like "what is she doing." 

Respected Contributor

I almost didn't recognize her.  Can't remember the last time I saw her in a dress.  I admire her committment to fitness.  But, she was really hyper on air today.  I watched a bit then had to turn her off.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Valued Contributor

Perhaps you didn't recognize her because her hair roots were about 2 inches long.  LOL, Don't watch her much because when she is on it is all about Kirsten, and honestly, she is on way too much, when I do watch I want to understand the products not watch a host continually look in the mirror and talk about themselves.  It gets old and very self serving

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Perhaps you didn't recognize her because her hair roots were about 2 inches long.  LOL, Don't watch her much because when she is on it is all about Kirsten, and honestly, she is on way too much, when I do watch I want to understand the products not watch a host continually look in the mirror and talk about themselves.  It gets old and very self serving

Sometimes the vendor can do the job by themself and last night was a good example.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

These BASHING host threads have got to STOP! They are extremely rude and hateful.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

I've stopped questioning the more than predictable attacks on these hosts.  One can almost set their watches as to when these threads will start.

1. Extremely attractive woman...check

2. Great body...check

3. Outstanding outfit...check

4. Earning a substantial salary...check

The only way to solve this is to offer the complainers a chance to host a show themselves. Q, are you listening?

Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I've stopped questioning the more than predictable attacks on these hosts.  One can almost set their watches as to when these threads will start.

1. Extremely attractive woman...check

2. Great body...check

3. Outstanding outfit...check

4. Earning a substantial salary...check

The only way to solve this is to offer the complainers a chance to host a show themselves. Q, are you listening?

Woman LOL

LHeartOHeartL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson