Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone,

A question about Fly London shoes......Do they run true to size or on the large side?  I have one pair,a sort of D'Orsay style with a wedge and diagonal ankle strap. I sized down in those to a 37.   I am considering the TSV which appears in the May insider.  They are a lace up style wedge sandal,  Should I order my regular size or go down based on my other pair?  Really unsure and don't want to have to pay return shipping. I have limited experience with the brand and hoped someone else with more could help. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I ordered a bunch of Fly London booties from Nordstrom and found the sizing very inconsistent. I am a true size 7 and had to toggle between a 37 and a 38.

Honored Contributor

I found the sizing can be wonky.  I'm a 6.5M (usually) and sometimes I'm a 36 and sometimes a 37.  I tend to wear my shoes on a the looser side..

Honored Contributor

I have at least nine (yep!) pair!  My foot is a little wider, so I go up to the next size.  I wear an 8M in flats, but to get a little wiggle room, I order 39, not 38 (which is 7 1/2-8). 

If you have an average medium with, any shoe that has an open toe and/or laces on top will give you more "wiggle" room. 

If the shoe is all enclosed on top as well as boots tens to run a little smaller.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fly London shoes

[ Edited ]

I have never tried them.  I see they have a TSV next month.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks,everyone!  Since I don't live too far from the Q and its outlet,I took a ride to see if any Fly London shoes were out. It was my lucky day......several style were available.  I tried both 37 and 38 in a similar style to the upcoming tsv and found true to size is best for me. I am normally a 7 ½ ,so 38 was perfect.  Now.....what color to get.......Appreciate everyone's time and advice.  Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

I usually wear a 6 1/2-7 or 7 1/2/more 7 or 7 1/2.  Size 37 fits me in all of the FLY LONDON shoes.  I own 6 pairs.  I also went to a trunk show at a local shoe store.  They showed all of the new styles.  I tried them all on - 37 was the right size in all of the styles.  I know FLY LONDON is an investment, but my life has been changed since I discovered them - especially my professional life.