Honored Contributor

New Balance - Free Returns and Shipping

[ Edited ]

The  New Balance site. Free Shipping (with a certain order amount) and Free Returns!

I just ordered two pairs and hopeeee they fit!!

The shopping channels should have free returns, would order more if they did!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugsJust went to look at their site and I'm amazed they actually have the NB I curently wear.  I haven't seen it many places except in my favorite orthopedic shops.  In spite of their claim that my shoe gives great support, I've worn mine down in almost the same way I've worn down much less expensive versions of NB, but at least they're more comfortable than the cheaper sneakers -  and they're expensive enough to qualify for free shipping as well as being $10 less than a local purchase.

I have to have an online chat with a rep because they show the width a different way on the website from the width in my old shoes, but I will order once that gets cleared up.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops  I am so happy to have found classic type I have liked for a long time, that I havent seen anywhere else. I am just hoping they will fit!!

I hate paying alot for shoes but they do fit better than cheaper ones I have tried from places like Walmart!! They hold up so well too!

Good Luck with yours  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Super Contributor

Re: New Balance - Free Returns and Shipping

I just got a pair of New Balance 990 delivered today and I love them!! They fit perfectly and so comfy right away.  Smiley Happy