Super Contributor

Somehow this one snuck into my cart.

I prefer the other color but the as is price is so tempting.

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 kathoderay said:

I prefer the other color but the as is price is so tempting. As Is orYANY Dana Diamond Italian Leather Zip Top Satchel

Ummm, I almost bought this awhile back and resisted...but then read people had trouble with the zippers, so I was glad I opted out of this purchase. Just thought you should know, kathoderay! If you get it home, check out those zippers! Smile

Super Contributor

Thank you for pointing the zipper issue out Edith. I read the reviews just now, I'm going to pass. I knew the price was too good to be true. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I prefer the other color but the as is price is so tempting. As Is orYANY Dana Diamond Italian Leather Zip Top Satchel

Oh, I like that one! Sneaky little devil... managed to get into your cart without any help whatsoever...

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 stevieb said:

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Huh... I thought we were simplifying...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Pretty bag. Not sure, though, I'd call this a mini at 9 x 13...

Love the Cassie silhouette... I have a couple of the medium bags. One in wine (before "Marsala", I might add), and one in a bone multi but with the other colors being minimal and all neutrals.

As for the color choices, EEL, they would seem to be pretty clearly favoring more spring and summery colors...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I started out SIMPLIFYING pretty well in early January, but things have certainly become more cluttered around here as the month has gone on...so bad!!!

I'm glad you liked the "mini" -- I think the size is just right! I've always liked the Cassie, but both sizes were just too huge for me. Your wine Cassie especially must be gorgeous.

My color choices question was more of "why are they doing 'shades of' instead of completely different colors" -- it's hard to explain. I guess I was looking for a wine or dark red color and spring and summer are selling now.

Honored Contributor

So what color were you going to get? I love the color pictured, but the only one I'm seeing is black with purple trim...

Honored Contributor

Don't normally like fringed bags, and though I'm not getting it, I really like that fringed hobo...

I'm the same way about fringe, stevieb! Can't do it. But, like you, I thought this handbag was nicely done!

Super Contributor

So what color were you going to get? I love the color pictured, but the only one I'm seeing is black with purple trim...

The color in the picture is the one still in my cart. I haven't removed it, are you interested? There's only the one in this color.

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 EdithEllenLily said:

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Huh... I thought we were simplifying...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Pretty bag. Not sure, though, I'd call this a mini at 9 x 13...

Love the Cassie silhouette... I have a couple of the medium bags. One in wine (before "Marsala", I might add), and one in a bone multi but with the other colors being minimal and all neutrals.

As for the color choices, EEL, they would seem to be pretty clearly favoring more spring and summery colors...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I started out SIMPLIFYING pretty well in early January, but things have certainly become more cluttered around here as the month has gone on...so bad!!!

I'm glad you liked the "mini" -- I think the size is just right! I've always liked the Cassie, but both sizes were just too huge for me. Your wine Cassie especially must be gorgeous.

My color choices question was more of "why are they doing 'shades of' instead of completely different colors" -- it's hard to explain. I guess I was looking for a wine or dark red color and spring and summer are selling now.

We do the best we can... I, though, am going to have to do better. I really am...

I love my Cassie bags, but they are slouchy and so don't get used very often. That will be a good feature of the smaller bag. There's a lot less of it to flop around...

The wine color I have is very pretty, but I actually have to say the ivory is probably my favorite of the two... Interesting that they would put 'Marsala' out there when they did knowing that fashion, anyway, would be heading into more summery fashions... Personally, I'm not a big fan of pastels so it won't much matter to me, though I don't see running around wearing a lot of burgundy when the temps and humidity kick in!

As for the 'shades of', I think I get what you mean... The diverse color choice factor pretty clearly wasn't there...

Honored Contributor

The color in the picture is the one still in my cart. I haven't removed it, are you interested? There's only the one in this color.

What color are they calling it? I was drawn to what looked like a brick red, but I'm probably not going to purchase it either... I like the look of the bag a lot, but I really am trying to behave!

Wink

That said, let us know, though, if you opt out. You know, just in case...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}