Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 Gransandy said: I am really liking that mini satchel. I might be ordering my first OrYANY bag. Thanks for posting.

Hi Gransandy! You're welcome! I'm hoping this mini satchel is in the orYANY show that starts in a few minutes! Have fun checking it out, EEL

Super Contributor
On 1/22/2015 EdithEllenLily said:
On 1/22/2015 kathoderay said:

orYANY Ellie Italian Leather Hobo<br /> <br /> <br /> Hoo-boy, that's bright!

It's kind of an unexpected color combination, but that's what orYANY does! Oddly, I think this one works. It would be good for spring/summer for some adventurous ones. I'm still thinking I need to stick with solid colors, though.

I have Sandy among other styles. You might like it, it's very subtle color block. Actually, many who notice my bag want my flame zipper pulls for their purse!

orYANY Sandy Italian Grain Leather Shoulder Bag

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Huh... I thought we were simplifying...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Pretty bag. Not sure, though, I'd call this a mini at 9 x 13...

Love the Cassie silhouette... I have a couple of the medium bags. One in wine (before "Marsala", I might add), and one in a bone multi but with the other colors being minimal and all neutrals.

As for the color choices, EEL, they would seem to be pretty clearly favoring more spring and summery colors...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Don't normally like fringed bags, and though I'm not getting it, I really like that fringed hobo...

Honored Contributor

They're presenting the mini now and it is adorable... I don't even normally like stark white bags, but I love this one... All the colors are good.

Super Contributor
On 1/22/2015 stevieb said:

Don't normally like fringed bags, and though I'm not getting it, I really like that fringed hobo...

I like it also, I'm not purchasing anything tonight either. It's far less biker girl then the other fringed styles orYany offers.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Lian when it was the TSV. It arrived with a gouge in the front leather panel, it would have been returned anyway, those exposed zippers snag everything.

Honored Contributor

The OrYany bags are absolutely gorgeous~! I especially like the Lian Satchel and would buy one but I am so over slouchy bags (BMak saturated the market IMHO), even with those pursette things inside I don't want to fight with a slouchy bag. And I love quality leather with fringe.... but again, don't want anything that will puddle on a counter. Maybe they'll do something structured one day? Smile

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 kathoderay said:
On 1/22/2015 stevieb said:

I like it also, I'm not purchasing anything tonight either. It's far less biker girl then the other fringed styles orYany offers.

Agree! It's actually a bit on the elegant side, consider it's still a fringed bag!

Honored Contributor

I'm not big into slouch either, especially with top handle bags... The one that really tempted me was the studded shoulder bag. I tend not to go with shoulder bags, preferring satchels, but I loved the look of that bag. Didn't much like the double entry, though. Were I buying I'd have probably ordered it, but unlike our dear OP, who is undoubtedly busy preheating her bank of ovens... I'm actually trying to steer clear of new bags...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}