Honored Contributor
I received 2 pair of sandals today; a Rockport thong sandal at a great clearance price, and a pair of Birkenstock. Still keeping my eyes open for a casual slip on shoe.
Frequent Contributor

I'm doing virtual shoe shopping almost every day.  If I bought all the shoes that I like, I'd have enough for my own store.  Also, I would be the old woman who did live in her shoes with no money left for food!

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW SHOES 2021

[ Edited ]

Well, my first footwear purchase of 2021 arrived yesterday:  sneakers. 

I got a sale email fom JCP last week and was browsing and saw a good markdown on some sneakers from Arizona Jean Co. - one of my fave brands for shoes.  They sell them everywhere.  

They were originally $60 - marked down to under $25.

Arizona Techno Womens Sneakers

Contributor

As others have said, I've been working from home for a year now with the earliest of going back into the office currently at June 1.  So I was not wearing my Clarks and Isaac Mizrahi sandals much at all last year. 

But I broke bones in both my feet in November and now find I have to rethink the shoes I can wear.  I healed quite well but now know the importance of good support.  Plus all athletic /activewear shoes now need to have actual laces so I can get good compression on my feet that now seem like they are still a bit swollen and may never go back to what they were before.

What an "excuse" to buy a new wardrobe of shoes!  But it brought me to buy my first pair of Ryka's (recent TSV) and am very happy with them

I am wondering what the upcoming Skecher's TSV will be. I was never one to wear sneakers with my dresses (just my preference) but will be doing from now on.

Smiley Sad goodbye high heels

Contributor

I like to look at shoes online.  I have many shoes, but there's nothing like a new pair to make my day!

Frequent Contributor

Maybe getting the Miz Mooz in Sage.

Contributor

I have been spending more time in actual shoe stores, so I will probably be buying new shoes this yeat.