Super Contributor

I really shouldn't but i saw these at Dillard's and they were calling me. The heels are almost 5" and I'm going to try them with a pair of insoles I got that are supposed to make walking in the higher heels more comfortable. The color is new to me, but I think it can match up with a lot that I have. Will wear them the next chilly Sunday. 

CognacDillatdsBoots.png

Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:
Yes, I am down to 7 pair of shoes, and need at least 3 pair by spring and summer. I am looking for a heeled loafer and 2 pair of sandals.

@RedTop I admire your ability to edit your shoes. I did manage a thorough closet purge but am nowhere close to 7 pairs of shoes, I should probably donate again since some are seldom worn, especially this past stay-at-home 10 months. I need nothing for warmer weather wear. I live in my Croc tidewaters anyway. I’d rather divert the money spent on shoes for travel. 

I have done better with limiting handbags and beauty items. My love of handbags is still there but my desire to purchase has tempered over time; after the last clean out I have 5 everyday bags plus my few for travel or dressy occasions. I purged or passed on my stash of unused gift with purchase items, and anything expired or unloved was trashed. That felt good!

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak So cute! My high instep rules out most of this brand...sigh.

Valued Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady 

@Still Stylish Lady wrote:

I really shouldn't but i saw these at Dillard's and they were calling me. The heels are almost 5" and I'm going to try them with a pair of insoles I got that are supposed to make walking in the higher heels more comfortable. The color is new to me, but I think it can match up with a lot that I have. Will wear them the next chilly Sunday. 

CognacDillatdsBoots.png@Still Stylish Lady 

Wow!  Those are statement boots!  You'll have to send pics when you wear them!

Contributor

Not yet!

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I ordered a pair of Mephisto "Helen" sandals in Camel Scratch Leather from Nordstrom, but they haven't arrived yet:

Pair View

My sandals got here today & tried them on & went "Ahh"!    I like this color a lot too-very neutral, made in France & comfortable!  Still too cold, even here in AZ, but it won't be long until I can wear them!

Frequent Contributor

I wanted to get the Sketchers, Looking Groovy.  I didn't because Sketchers tend to be to wide for me.  Nice looking shoe, though.

Frequent Contributor

I'm still looking for that great pair of shoes for 2021.  I have many, so I'm just looking for that extra special pair.

Honored Contributor
I am looking to buy new sandals and a pair of casual slip on shoes by spring. I'm not seeing anything I like so far, and will not buy just to buy.
Respected Contributor
I can’t wait to wear the ones I bought last year and didn’t get to wear. We may be back in the office this summer.