Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW SHOES 2021

[ Edited ]

I will @pprmntstx  I’ve been wanting UGGS for a long time. I had Christmas money and I decided to get them.

Esteemed Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@qvcfreak  I was looking at those.  They look toasty!  Let us know how you like them!

I ordered the chestnut color but they appear lighter but they are so warm and comfortable. Will definitely try other UGG styles.

20111F4E-6C3D-4A31-B945-012B5FA4B8E6.jpeg6952A574-22A0-4308-B1C4-F57DD883C84E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

No new shoes for me.  I don't need any.  I got four new pairs last summer and wore two pairs a few times.  The other two haven't been out of the box.

I bought a new pair this past fall...still in the box and then I purchased  another  four pairs for cold weather...still in the box and unworn.

i am either in my bare feet or my old beat up comfortable tried and true shoes.  I like shoes, but they are never comfortable.

When I was working a coworker wore the same size as I do.  I donated many pairs of never worn shoes to her.  Now they just sit in boxes.

Valued Contributor

@qvcfreak  Wow!  They look great!  I think I'll get a pair.  I live in the northeast, so boots are definitely part of the wardrobe.  Are they water and stain resistant?  If not you might want to spray them.  Too expensive to ruin.

Esteemed Contributor

@pprmntstx , it says Perfect for a light drizzle, these materials are designed to repel water, but not crafted for heavy rain or snow. 

I'm so excited, I will definitely get another pair next year that are at least mid high. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@pprmntstx 

I ordered my first pair of spring shoes last night. A391065 Clarks Collection Mary Janes - Emily Daisy. In red. I think they were $20 off with free shipping.

I don’t care for Mary Jane style but it never entered my mind that they are MJ. Not to my eye, they aren’t.

I work full time in an office and, though I don’t need any shoes, there are a few colors I don’t have yet so... lol

They were delivered this afternoon and they are keepers! Great fit and the almost 2.5 inch heel is a good height for me. The red isn’t quite as bright as it appears in the video. Definitely a neutral. I will probably wear them to work one day this week with my navy Chicos pants and jacket. 

Valued Contributor

@willdob3  Great!  I hope they work out for you!

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@pprmntstx 

I ordered my first pair of spring shoes last night. A391065 Clarks Collection Mary Janes - Emily Daisy. In red. I think they were $20 off with free shipping.

I don’t care for Mary Jane style but it never entered my mind that they are MJ. Not to my eye, they aren’t.

I work full time in an office and, though I don’t need any shoes, there are a few colors I don’t have yet so... lol

They were delivered this afternoon and they are keepers! Great fit and the almost 2.5 inch heel is a good height for me. The red isn’t quite as bright as it appears in the video. Definitely a neutral. I will probably wear them to work one day this week with my navy Chicos pants and jacket. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered a pair of Mephisto "Helen" sandals in Camel Scratch Leather from Nordstrom, but they haven't arrived yet:

Pair View

Valued Contributor

@aubnwa01 

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I ordered a pair of Mephisto "Helen" sandals in Camel Scratch Leather from Nordstrom, but they haven't arrived yet:

Pair View

Those look comfortable.  Have you worn that brand before?

Respected Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@aubnwa01 

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Pair View

Those look comfortable.  Have you worn that brand before?

@pprmntstx  Yes, I have many pairs of Mephisto Helens that I've collected in various colors over the years & still have & wear the 1st pair I bought back in 2005.  I bought that 1st pair in person at the Nordstrom Bellevue Square store up in WA.  I tried them on in person & they were so comfy, I bought them on the spot.  The footbed & arch support feels like it's custom made for me, where as I can't wear Birks as the support & toe grip doesn't fit my foot at all.  They're certainly not cheap, but with my weird feet, it's worth it.