Frequent Contributor

Re: My ROMA GiLi 2 Has Arrived!

On 5/22/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 5/22/2014 waterbaby said:
On 5/21/2014 stevieb said:

Let me know. The Q's gotten kind of funny about links, but if you can't find it, I can probably manage a URL...

Wink

I don't post over there, and rarely even go over to read, but it's a very active board.

I'm sorry to bother you with this but I searched and there are a number of purse forums but they don't seem like chat rooms. I even downloaded an app for one. If you can, please post the URL and that will help. Many thanks for your time.

I'm not sorry to bother you Smiley Wink I want the URL as well.... and I am hoping my blush isn't defective! If it is, I hope I can at least keep the black Roma..... Will know June 9th.

Good Morning!!

It's purse forum then add dot and the com.

My little 3 lb fur baby had surgery yesterday and I'm waiting to here if I can pick her up today so I may be away from the computer for a while. When I get her home and settled I'll post to you here and then post a ''Paging" thread over "there" under the Dooney forum.

Valued Contributor

On 5/22/2014 tloinga said:

Let me know. The Q's gotten kind of funny about links, but if you can't find it, I can probably manage a URL...

Wink

I don't post over there, and rarely even go over to read, but it's a very active board.

I'm sorry to bother you with this but I searched and there are a number of purse forums but they don't seem like chat rooms. I even downloaded an app for one. If you can, please post the URL and that will help. Many thanks for your time.

I'm not sorry to bother you Smiley Wink I want the URL as well.... and I am hoping my blush isn't defective! If it is, I hope I can at least keep the black Roma..... Will know June 9th.

Good Morning!!

My little 3 lb fur baby had surgery yesterday and I'm waiting to here if I can pick her up today so I may be away from the computer for a while. When I get her home and settled I'll post to you here and then post a ''Paging" thread over "there" under the Dooney forum.

Thank you so much. It redirected me to forum dot phraseology dot com - hope this is it. Looking good!

Hope the surgery goes well! My mom just lost her 13.5 yo Persian cat Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

On 5/22/2014 tloinga said:

Wink

Good Morning!!

Thank you so much. It redirected me to forum dot phraseology dot com - hope this is it. Looking good!

Hope the surgery goes well! My mom just lost her 13.5 yo Persian cat Smiley Sad

I'm going to try posting a link.

http://forum.purseblog.com

Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry about your Mom's cat!! I have a 3 lb Maltipoo with bad knees. I've been a nervous wreck, waiting on the phone call saying I can come get her. LOL

Honored Contributor

I think the URL is: http://forum.purseblog.com/

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Here's the website: http://forum.purseblog.com/
Honored Contributor

http://forum.purseblog.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Thank you all for the link Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I received the cream snake, blush & black Roma 2 bags. I am impressed with high quality leather and the generous size. My snake just has a faint line going down the center. It is probably from the imprinting technique. Not sure if I will try to get another since the I am afraid it won't be as nicely matched as this one. I really love how they matched snake print even on the sides of the bag...very impressive.

The black and blush also have even lightly pebbled leather and matches throughout the bag. I don't think it is too heavy...but I am used the heavy Dooney florentine bags. I feel this bag is well worth the TSV price and a classic enough to be worn for many years.

Contributor

Received the cream snake today. It is lovely! The pattern is perfect, leather very nice and smooshy. No smell like the blush either. Definitely a keeper!