Frequent Contributor

More NARROW width shoes PLEASE?

I would buy a lot more shoes if you had more styles in narrow width.  AND there are a lot of us that wear a size smaller than a 7.  Size 7 & up eliminates a lot of people with small feet.   It's so hard for us to find shoes!

Re: More NARROW width shoes PLEASE?

Jane, please help us out.  The Easy Street brand is about the only narrow widths you sell.  Please don't alienate we ladies who need narrows.  There are a lot of shoes I'd love to have, and have actually bought hoping they'd fit, only to have to send back.

Respected Contributor

I've been begging for more narrow shoes on the Q for years.  Occasionally, Clarks will have one or two pair in a 2 hour program.  I walk right out of medium with shoes unless I wear socks and not all shoes look good with socks! 

If wide and wide wide widths are offered, how about more narrow shoes? 

Honored Contributor

I noticed they are offering more Narrow widths but the baby boomers probably wear more wide widths.  As we age some women have problems with their feet and now require a wide width and that is why wide is so popular.  Check out some of the different brands for Narrow.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Occasional Visitor

Many of the shoe brands carried on QVC come in NARROW. I am so tired of buying medium in a shorter size, my toes are sore after wearing. When you order from companies that carry Narrow the cost is much higher.

It would be wonderful to get flip flops in NARROW too. Returns get expensive. And half sizes of flip flops. Really you cannot wear a flip flop that is too short and the longer they are the wider they become.