Respected Contributor

Ok, 3 days into the test drive of the small satchel (had only owned the mini before) and it is more then manageable. I love the color, pink, and the size is great. It holds all of my stuff and I have adjusted to the bit more weight. It is working for me so far and the bag is OMG beautiful. Perfect Flo leather with no pebbling.

I was able to get on waitlist yesterday for the violet before it went away. It is now not available on waitlist. Ship that baby, Q.

Deb

Respected Contributor

Dup post

Respected Contributor

dup post

Frequent Contributor
On 2/2/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

Ok, 3 days into the test drive of the small satchel (had only owned the mini before) and it is more then manageable. I love the color, pink, and the size is great. It holds all of my stuff and I have adjusted to the bit more weight. It is working for me so far and the bag is OMG beautiful. Perfect Flo leather with no pebbling.

I was able to get on waitlist yesterday for the violet before it went away. It is now not available on waitlist. Ship that baby, Q.

Deb

Great to hear the small is going to work for you and that your bag arrived in beautiful condition. Also--congrats on snagging the violet!

I'm still hoping the ocean blue mini will end up on sale somewhere at some time or at least be available via Easy Pay...

Susan

Regular Contributor
On 1/31/2014 Pinkroses said: Oh my gosh, I just bought crimson, pink, lavender mini florentine satchels on Downey.com I must be crazy!

Pinkroses, did your bags arrive? Want to hear how you like them - especially the lavender Wink. Did you get the old pink or the new baby pink?

Super Contributor
I got this in pink and I can't wait for spring to carry it. I am carrying it tomorrow. I think this is baby pink.
Esteemed Contributor

I love this bag too. I purchased it through the Dooney & Bourke Trade-in-Program during the summer. I have it in chestnut. It is one of my favorite bags. I hope to be able to purchase it in more colors at some point.

Honored Contributor

I love the minis and I'm loving the baby pink color...I haven't seen any ""as is"" in the colors that I'm looking for....