Frequent Contributor

I'm new to Dooney and have fallen in love with the Mini Florentine Satchel and the lovely colors they come in. I've purchased two so far--both at reduced prices from other places--but I've noticed they're absent here at QVC. Will they be back? Anyone have any inside info about this?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Susan

Regular Contributor
I love this bag too, and while it is available on Dooney's site in all colors, including the 3 news ones, QVC doesn't seem to be carrying it anymore. I wish they would get it back in stock in all the colors. Hopefully someone will have more info.
Super Contributor

I'm a mini flo satchel lover too. I have the natural, black and Bordeaux...so far. It's the perfect size bag for me and not too heavy. My next one will be a fun color but I just can't decide on which one, lol.

Frequent Contributor

Yes the colors are all so pretty it is hard to choose. I have the crimson and teal. My next one is going to be ocean blue. Also "need" the natural, navy and taupe. Then I will be finished. Maybe. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

This is one of my favorite bags too. I have it in black, natural and red. I just got the new baby pink in the small and it really isnt so bad, as far as size goes. I am hoping I will love it as much as the mini.

Deb

Occasional Contributor

Yes, they are great bags. I own the regular size one in moss and its such a wonderful bag. I was thinking of getting another but in small also. Did purchase the new croco fino satchel in blue off of QVC and its perfect. Looks just like the small florentine satchel style....and its a lighter weightSmiley Wink Worth checking out.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/30/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

This is one of my favorite bags too. I have it in black, natural and red. I just got the new baby pink in the small and it really isnt so bad, as far as size goes. I am hoping I will love it as much as the mini.

Deb

No doubt it looks great in all three of those colors and the pink too. I've debated on trying a small. The small seems to be discounted more often which has tempted me more than once. Would be interested to hear how you like your pink small when you've had some time to use it.

Susan

Frequent Contributor
On 1/31/2014 LadyShopps said:

Yes, they are great bags. I own the regular size one in moss and its such a wonderful bag. I was thinking of getting another but in small also. Did purchase the new croco fino satchel in blue off of QVC and its perfect. Looks just like the small florentine satchel style....and its a lighter weightSmiley Wink Worth checking out.

Ah yes the Croco satchel! Lighter weight is good. It's another one that keeps tempting me. Bet it is stunning in person in the blue!

The moss is yet another great color that I would not mind having at all. Need a second job and an extra closet...

Susan

Super Contributor
Oh my gosh, I just bought crimson, pink, lavender mini florentine satchels on Downey.com I must be crazy!
Frequent Contributor
On 1/31/2014 Pinkroses said: Oh my gosh, I just bought crimson, pink, lavender mini florentine satchels on Downey.com I must be crazy!

Enjoy your bags! Smile

Susan